Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Have you experienced an extended state of depression?
Yes 30 75.00%
No 10 25.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2007, 11:54 AM

Default jackeffel

I've been working the wsop for 6 years and can tell you, that in 2006,I had at least, '30' instances were my crew and I had to fix problems that jack didn't take care of. The guy was so appreciative of our ability that he would'nt even give me a job this year. I've worked with most of the good wsop directors and assistance,=Matt Savage,Jim Miller,David Lamb,Bonnie Domiono,Jon Vince,Cris Held,Bob Daily ,George Fisher,Melody Bryant,Steve McDonald,Jonny Moss, Carl Alcorn,Mike O'Mally and many other capable people,'please excuse me if I did'nt mention your name'. But some how in Jack Effel's infinite wisdom of people with experience for running poker tournaments ,his e-mail said that ; they were not able at this time to offer me a job at the wsop. If these people would quit thinking about there selves and think in terms of running the best ever tournament possible,you might have a good staff. As far as the 'dealers' are concerned;I know of numerous qualified dealers for the wsop that are not getting jobs. The wsop is not that hard to put together if you hire the best qualified personel and put aside your differances in the interest of the players,and there hard earned money that is at stake. WOW WHAT A NEW CONCEPT= TAKING CARE OF THE CUSTOMER. My Question is this for the poll: Do you think Jack Effel is doing a good job?