Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 10-30-2007, 09:35 PM

Default Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions

from the grouphug site:

[ QUOTE ]
I watched my cousins labor over a tasty treat one night. They were so proud of their homemade frosting and the hours they spent slaving over the yummy morsels were appauling for such a young age. Sadly, I'm a pyrokleptomaniac and instead of leaving the cookies for them to enjoy after washing their hands, I quickly smuggled them to the nearest bonfire, in my pants, and threw them all in. I don't know WHY I did it.. all I know is that fire smelled mighty fine

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-31-2007, 12:10 AM

When I was in fifth grade, I brought alcohol to school.

I didn't realize how dumb it was at the time. I saw my aunt put it in a water bottle one time when she took me somewhere and then I thought it was a cool thing adults did. So I emptied my dad's Corona into a water bottle, took it to school, and convinced two kids we should get drunk. Me and one kid spit it out anytime it touched our mouths. The other kid swallowed a tiny bit then went completely [censored] nuts and started stripping and then pretended like he was drunk and yelled it out loud.

I got a 3 day suspension. I lived a block away from school and both my parents worked so they told me to walk home. Instead I walked to a friend's house who was sick that day and stayed their that night. Everyone that I know is convinced that I slept in some treehouse I found on a trail, but that isn't true at all.

Not a very captivating story I guess, I got better ones, but this one popped into my head.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:01 AM

I was suspended from school for drinking 2,

1. This is Australia and drinking here is pretty similiar I would imagine to Ireland, it;s just part of the culture.
2. Also legal age is 18.

I was 15 and 1 of my school friends had a box of cask wine. 4 of us went up to the school oval and they had a little bit but I wanted to show them how cool I was and filled up a 1.25 litre bottle and skulled it. That was the night of the school dance, I remember walking to the door and and them asking me to stand on 1 leg and I fell down the stairs laughing my ass off.

They took me to admin building where I preceeded to chuck my guts up until my parents came home there is more but gtg
Old 10-31-2007, 01:24 AM

When I was in 7th grade, my uncle told me a prank to pull on teachers. Get snap pops, put them under the knobs of the toilet seats in the teachers bathroom, lower lid GENTLY.

When the teachers sat on the toilet seat-- kaboom-- the pops ignite and the echos make it sound like a gun went off.

Well, I got the pops the next week and plotted the attack. Snap pops weren't allowed at school, but I took them and had to show off- stopid kid, I tossed some in the hallway anyway. A few of my friends and I played with them.

Later after lunch, we snuck into the teachers bathroom and "pop-prepared" the stalls.

All of 10 minutes later, we hear a scream- and the pops found their victim.

15 minutes after that, I was being hauled to the principals office.

30 minutes after that I received a 10 day suspension for bringing "explosives" to school.

For 10 days I enjoyed the springtime, hung at home, and tried not to feel too guilty about ratting out my uncle, who ended up taking the brunt of my mothers wrath.

hehehe.

Vacationnnnnnnnn
Old 10-31-2007, 01:46 AM

this one time we were practicing for the homecoming skit in one of the buildings on campus. there were lots of girls from the sororities we were paired with, so it was an environment one would try to impress in. all was going pretty standard till i had to fart. it felt like a completely normal fart, so i stepped out of ear sight for a couple seconds and let'er rip.

but something wasn't right.

i took a few steps back into the room and sat back down at a desk. as i sat down i felt something squishy and wet. yep that's right, i sharted myself.

i started to think about the possible solutions to this problem. i don't have a car so i couldn't very well ask someone back to my fraternity house (where i lived at the time) to change, and walking was out of the question.

i decided it would be a good idea to go to the bathroom to survey the damage and figure out how i was going to get through skit practice without drawing any attention to myself. i went to the second floor bathroom so that no one would walk in on me surveying a nasty shart.

upon further inspection it's a pretty solid mess i've made in my pants, but luckily most of it was confined to my boxers. one thing creeps into my mind at this point: commando mode. i slip off my boxers and throw them in the garbage can.

in order to erase some of the smell that is lingering, theres some unopened toilet paddies (the things that sit in the urinal to eat some of the piss smell). i start rubbing those on the inside of my jeans and head back down to skit practice.

we went to practice the skit in a stairwell and the rest of the night was pretty uneventful, except that someone said "damn it sure does smell like a bathroom in here" everyone laughed and i noticed that there was a bathroom paddy/rock thing on the floor next to my foot. i laughed a little harder and was quite content that i had averted a potential disaster.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:48 AM

lol
Old 10-31-2007, 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was in 7th grade, my uncle told me a prank to pull on teachers. Get snap pops, put them under the knobs of the toilet seats in the teachers bathroom, lower lid GENTLY.

When the teachers sat on the toilet seat-- kaboom-- the pops ignite and the echos make it sound like a gun went off.

Well, I got the pops the next week and plotted the attack. Snap pops weren't allowed at school, but I took them and had to show off- stopid kid, I tossed some in the hallway anyway. A few of my friends and I played with them.

Later after lunch, we snuck into the teachers bathroom and "pop-prepared" the stalls.

All of 10 minutes later, we hear a scream- and the pops found their victim.

15 minutes after that, I was being hauled to the principals office.

30 minutes after that I received a 10 day suspension for bringing "explosives" to school.

For 10 days I enjoyed the springtime, hung at home, and tried not to feel too guilty about ratting out my uncle, who ended up taking the brunt of my mothers wrath.

hehehe.

Vacationnnnnnnnn

[/ QUOTE ]
It's people like you that ruin the best part about uncles.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:30 AM

I feel gay admitting this but I haven't played magic since summer and I kinda miss it.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:58 AM

haha, that's golden cakewalk. Nice