Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 12:39 PM

Default Re: Party Regs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol. I still haven't played Montagnais. How much am I missing out?

[/ QUOTE ]not a whlole lot, i found a much bigger donator but he doesn't play that often [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine is way better I assure you:

Party Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $1/$2 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

Hero (SB): $385.97
BB: $212.30
UTG: $198.00
MP: $199.00
CO: $193.25
BTN: $204.00

Preflop: Hero is dealt 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (6 Players)
UTG calls $2.00, MP folds, CO calls $2.00, <font color="red">BTN raises to $11.00</font>, Hero folds, BB calls $9.00, UTG folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $20.00</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $66.00</font>, BB folds, CO calls $46.00

Flop: ($146) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
CO checks, <font color="red">BTN bets all-in for $138.00</font>, CO calls all-in for $127.25
Uncalled bet of $10.75 returned to BTN

Turn: ($400.50) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

River: ($400.50) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Pot Size: $400.50 ($3.50 Rake)

BTN had Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a pair of Queens) and WON (+$203.75)
CO had A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (high card Ace) and LOST (-$193.25)
Old 09-05-2007, 12:43 PM

It's funny that i don't have any winning LAGtards in my DB, even though they always seem to own me and have big stacks
Old 09-05-2007, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do people still think Party &gt; everywhere else? I've been thinking of moving to full tilt ever since party took away rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

when did this happen? or is this only for new accounts?
Old 09-05-2007, 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's funny that i don't have any winning LAGtards in my DB, even though they always seem to own me and have big stacks

[/ QUOTE ]

Being tough to play against does not neccessarily make someone a good, winning player.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why do you guys care if a lurker finds out how you play? [censored], half of them are braindead anyway

[/ QUOTE ]

Serious post : as soon as I stopped playing as SSNL_Balla and used a different screename that wasn't obviously 2p2 I got 3bet by the regs an awful lot less and they started playing way more straightforwards vs me. Even if they are braindead, not being 3bet constantly by them means a much easier and more profitable time playing with less variance.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very very true. I made a thread a few days ago where I said something similair. If you are a known 2p2er or, have a 2p2ish name you will have a harder time from other regs.

Also, teach me how to read the deck [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2007, 01:46 PM

Yeah Jay, you are a real hero. Really good hands you posted - u simply crush those us regs. lmao
Old 09-05-2007, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah Jay, you are a real hero. Really good hands you posted - u simply crush those us regs. lmao

[/ QUOTE ]

looooooooooool you lose at 2+2
Old 09-05-2007, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do people still think Party &gt; everywhere else? I've been thinking of moving to full tilt ever since party took away rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

when did this happen? or is this only for new accounts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I signed up for a new Party account in January. About middle of June my affiliate got shut down (along with a bunch of others i believe). The affiliates were supposed to work off their debt to Party on illegal accounts, which was supposed to be done around end of August, but it doesn't look like its coming back. If i'm wrong can somebody PM me plz. I did get a PM before from somebody claiming to be an affiliate who can get, and i quote, "under the table RB payments", but it seemed highly shady and the guy was banned shortly after.

Also, if this isn't supposed to be discussed, mods delete or somebody notify moderator and i apologise.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:03 PM

Well, some of us just don't write a lot of random crap as you just to get 12K posts. I failed, because this is some random crap, but I could not refuse from telling you that ur not as great as you think. But i'll let it go - now I also know your SN.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, some of us just don't write a lot of random crap as you just to get 12K posts. I failed, because this is some random crap, but I could not refuse from telling you that ur not as great as you think. But i'll let it go - now I also know your SN.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol how do you know my screename? pm me what you think it is and I will tell you whether it is or not. If it is right please keep it to yourself btw.
Closed Thread