Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 05:32 AM

Default Re: lolz super accountz

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where did you get this from??

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
read?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where did you get this from??

[/ QUOTE ]

From P5s...

[ QUOTE ]
ok so after Marco loses HU in the 1k to potripper (when potripper called his huge all in raise on the turn with T high, Marco had a 9 high flush draw) and reads a few posts suggesting foul play in the coming days, he requests the HH from Absolute... they sent him the HH for the tourny in a scrambled excel file, which he didn't really know how to organize and just kind of put off for awhile... well we are just now looking at the HH again, and it's pretty [censored] up cuz Absolute gave Marco access to EVERYONE's hole cards for the entire tourny, not just his or his tables but the entire field...

well it only takes a few hands to realize potripper could see the cards, but not what is coming on the flop/turn/riv... I was already 99% sure from seeing Marco's hands and some HH's other ppl had posted, but this is just unreal how he plays each hand... there is no way someone could bluff like he does and value bet like he does without being able to know what their opponents hold, it really is undeniable...

working on getting the scrambled excel file into a PXF replayer now, the guys working on it told me it's like a puzzle and shouldn't be too long before they have potripper's tables/hands up...

gonna be a [censored] on here when you guys see this...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-14-2007, 05:51 AM

this is unreal. luckily i only have like $100 left on AP cause my rakeback never went through so i don't play there but i'm not too happy about anyone at this site having my debit card info.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I hope that everyone who posts a worthless reply gets a temp ban. No one gives about your horribly unfunny attempts at humor when there are hundreds of people who have been cheated out of huge amounts of money by the super user accounts on absolute.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thsi is not confirmed by Absolute poker so don't just write it like this. And in any case there are thousands that haven't been cheated ?!
Old 10-14-2007, 06:00 AM

I wonder how many pages this thread will be when I wake up tomorrow....BTW thanks to all the people who spent all this time working on these.

Is there any update on POTRIPPER's IP?
Old 10-14-2007, 06:02 AM

I retract my "too long, didn't care" quote, but perhaps a little understandable when the post is just a bunch of raw hand histories and no explanation
Old 10-14-2007, 06:03 AM

I'm working on figuring out POTRIPPER's IP now
Old 10-14-2007, 06:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Thsi is not confirmed by Absolute poker so don't just write it like this. And in any case there are thousands that haven't been cheated ?!

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir, are an idiot.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hope that everyone who posts a worthless reply gets a temp ban. No one gives about your horribly unfunny attempts at humor when there are hundreds of people who have been cheated out of huge amounts of money by the super user accounts on absolute.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you [censored] moron.......BAN
Old 10-14-2007, 06:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What has to be confirmed by them? And why would they admit it?
Old 10-14-2007, 06:15 AM

wowowowowow nice work
Closed Thread