21-24 64 34.59%
old as shit 67 36.22%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-2007, 03:14 PM

Default Re: VIEWER THREAD - Big Brother - NO PLAYERS

Diary Room

[ QUOTE ]

(3:11:15 PM) Alex Jacob: ok
(3:11:59 PM) Alex Jacob: i'm actually afraid if i just rapid fire my answers and send them i'll actually luckbox a win
(3:12:09 PM) Alex Jacob: maybe my best chance of losing is to actually try to win
(3:12:16 PM) ZurvanCanada: lol

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-01-2007, 03:16 PM

his basis is zurvan posted it in the big brother thread... that was just mets response

this is the original post in the BB thread by zurv:

[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of the viewer thread: I've now had two people tell me that they think somebody's getting info from there. This is not good. I want to hear from all of you. If there's a majority that think this is happening (or know), then I'm not going to update it anymore.

I would like to think it's just paranoia talking, and that POGgers wouldn't cheat like that. But I'm not taking any chances, now that I've heard it from multiple sources.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-01-2007, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I know; I'm wondering what basis mets has for suspecting that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mets doesn't suspect it

Alex &amp; HBE have both said (based on a conversation with each other) that they think mets is reading this thread. Of course, that's because mets got some info that they don't think he should have, which he heard from (I think) Siegmund.

So they decided that, since nobody would ever tell a secret(?) he must be getting outside info.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well in that case I have no [censored] idea why mets would say that then. I know what mets is TRYING to do: since he has a deserved reputation for not angleshooting he's trying to show Alex and Herbie he wouldn't read the thread--he is trying to indicate he got his info from an in-game source.

But there's absolutely no reason to do this, as it will be easily cleared up in the postgame when they find out that Sieg or whoever leaked the info.

I guess if Alex and Herbie had reservations about cheating I think it might have been necessary to let them know that we know for a fact that Mets is either guessing/bluffing or got that info from another live player.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:25 PM

Mets doesn't know (AFAIK) that he's the one suspected of having the outside info.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
his basis is zurvan posted it in the big brother thread... that was just mets response

this is the original post in the BB thread by zurv:

[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of the viewer thread: I've now had two people tell me that they think somebody's getting info from there. This is not good. I want to hear from all of you. If there's a majority that think this is happening (or know), then I'm not going to update it anymore.

I would like to think it's just paranoia talking, and that POGgers wouldn't cheat like that. But I'm not taking any chances, now that I've heard it from multiple sources.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, didn't see that.

Then I guess there is a reason for mets and everyone to be talking about it and I overreacted a little.

Ok, that also means there are other incidents besides the mets one where the suspicion of cheating is higher... that by itself would justify for me talking about the viewer thread in the game thread.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:31 PM

Oh, my reading comprehension is bad today.

So mets is the only case.

Zurvan, I thought you were of the opinion that mets got the info from Sieg?

Can't you send a few IMs/PMs and confirm this?

If Sieg or someone else didn't leak the info, the chance of cheating is higher, but theres still the chance that mets guessed well or something.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, my reading comprehension is bad today.

So mets is the only case.

Zurvan, I thought you were of the opinion that mets got the info from Sieg?

Can't you send a few IMs/PMs and confirm this?

If Sieg or someone else didn't leak the info, the chance of cheating is higher, but theres still the chance that mets guessed well or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing he got it from Sieg, based on what I know about game dynamics. I can't ask Mets where he got the info, because then he'll ask where I found out that he had it. And since I got it from the person who told mets...

All I can do is post publicly, I really don't think mets is cheating, and if he is, I want him to know that I know. If someone else is, and I don't know about it, I want them to think I know, you know?
Old 11-01-2007, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All I can do is post publicly, I really don't think mets is cheating, and if he is, I want him to know that I know. If someone else is, and I don't know about it, I want them to think I know, you know?

[/ QUOTE ]

to be fair, if they are cheating this was probably not the best post to make =P
Old 11-01-2007, 09:22 PM

Diary Room - mets

If not for mets, none of us would know wtf was happening:

[ QUOTE ]

at this point, i feel like me elroy nich sigmund have stayed together throughout and no point in straying. i dont think i owe clown and herbie anything. val i still like but i think he is worried about me the way the nez eviction happened.

if i win hoh, based on alliances and who has helped me, logically i would want to put up luckay and alex i think. Alex turned down the offer i made him. he wanted to remain loyal to luckay. so he should go imo. elroy doesnt want him to. i like alex, and at least he has been honest with me throughout (even saying he was voting clown). so id have to think about it. but at this point, i would not put up nich elroy or sig at all. if nich got nominated against elroy or sig, i prob vote out nich - based on his skill and our lack of a rocksolid agreement. but i wouldnt nominate him, and i dont think he would nominate me either.

alex and val are still close. and when i mentioned to elroy that id prob nominate alex, he said hed prefer to nominate clown and keep alex. sig told me he heard alex was buddying up to elroy and nich. so if nich elroy alex val were in a secret alliance that would be pretty powerful

but the fact that elroy voted nez and alex voted clown makes that improbable. its just paranoia.

clown told val that it was luckay that turned on them. i dont think they believe it. Val seemed worried "you wouldnt vote for me if clown nominated me right?" etc etc
val tried to put himself in the neutral position. his plan backfired. my guys pulled together and stayed strong. so when i said val may have been ahead of sig or nich on my masonry the other day, not anymore for sure.

my story is - clown said he has the vote if me nich sig and elroy vote out nez nez would go -- so i didnt care who it was-0- just do it. i obv did know it was herbie, and people know i had a deal with herbie so i think val and alex know that and prob think i have an alliance with herbie now

but i dont. since herbie says we owe each other nothing. which worries me a little. clown says he has promised not to vote to evict herbie at all, and to vote him as the victor if he is on the jury and herbie is up for victory.
Genius idea by herbie. got to give him credit there.

Part of me wants luckay on the jury. I think he would vote for me to win. He basically says i beat him, i sucked the spirit from him. that means a lot coming from him. i dont think luckay is vengeful. i think he would vote me to win if he was on the jury and i was in the final 2.

so i dont know where i stand with anyone exactly right now, except elroy sig and nich. I dont know if val and alex are mad at me now. i dont even know if luckay would nominate me now -- i think luckay would make deals with anyone he could if he won hoh. Herbie is leaving it open to being able to nominate me and not backstabbing me -- and i guess it would be fair. but i dont think he would do it. he really wants nich gone for some reason. really.
Clown -- no idea. would prob nominate val. dont know who else. not sure what he would do.

Im gonna try my best to win HOH. but would prob be happier if sigmund nich or elroy won. elroy puttin up herbie and clown would prob be ideal, so if they are masoned with other people they become weaker.

im gonna keep writing confessionals, and hope the paranioa people have is unfounded. and i really hope nobody accused me of cheating.

Off to do my quiz now

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-02-2007, 11:05 AM

What did Herbie think he'd gain by getting rid of me exactly?

I don't get it at all