Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2007, 10:32 PM

Default 10/20 deep stacked live

Hi all...have been lurking a little here but this is my first post! Let's get into the hand...I played this hand at commerce couple weeks ago and it has been bothering me for weeks. Can you guys suggest a better (or correct) way to play this?

I have 6k on the button and the cutoff covers. He has 20K on the table and seems pretty bad (he might be good...i dont play at commerce too often). He isntant called a pot-size river raise shove (about $4000) with AA on a 56JQK flush board. My image is TAG. I did show a stone cold bluff on the turn in a big pot. Onto the hand:

I was dealt AhJh on the button. action folds to cutoff, he limped, and i raise to $100 and cutoff calls. Flop: Jx3c5c
He checks and I bet $200. Cutoff smiled and said "How does it feel to get CR by a donk" and proceed to raise to $600. I tanked and called and I planned to raise all in on a blank turn (bad?). Of course, Turn brings 6c. He instantly bet $1500. I folded...was it too weak? He showed me his hand after I mucked...I will give results later if there is any discussion.

Thank u and nice to meet u all!!!!!