Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2007, 07:04 AM

Default Party Depositing Question

Can someone please explain to me how party works as far as depositing in Euros and playing in dollars? Does it keep my balance in Euros? Also if I have a bonus that is 30% up to $150 how does that work when using Euros? (If I deposit 500 euros do I get a 150 euro bonus?)

Thanks!

(PS I tried to search and also emailed them with no luck.)
Old 11-22-2007, 08:16 AM

Default Re: Party Depositing Question

At Party, you can choose the currency for your account. So if you set up a Euro account and deposit 500 Euros, 500 Euros will show up in your account.

These are converted to dollars (I think -- I Have a dollar account) when you sit at a table. I don't know how correct Party's exchange rate is, or whether they really use the same rate going in and out.
Old 11-22-2007, 08:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
At Party, you can choose the currency for your account. So if you set up a Euro account and deposit 500 Euros, 500 Euros will show up in your account.

These are converted to dollars (I think -- I Have a dollar account) when you sit at a table. I don't know how correct Party's exchange rate is, or whether they really use the same rate going in and out.

[/ QUOTE ]

and what happens when you cash out of your dollar account?
Old 11-22-2007, 09:51 AM

I'm Canadian and wanted to change to CAD but they don't have it so I asked my host about EUR.She told me I could change my account to EUR but when I asked if the in/out of table FX rate would be the same (as it is on, say, boss), she checked and told me no, that there would be the exchange rate fee.

I can't possibly believe she didn't make a mistake on that point. Check it to make sure, because if she was rigth then having your currency being other than US is very, very -EV....
Old 11-22-2007, 03:24 PM

there is no exchange fee when you go join/leave tables

there is no exchange fee when you change your account from for example dollars to euros (I actually got more euros than I should've when I changed mine from $ -> e)

There is exchange fee when you deposit from for example euro bank account to USD party account

And to answer OP's question. I don't know if you have an account yet but if it's in USD then there will be a fee when you deposit from a euro account and your bonus will be in dollars.

So if your bank account/visa/neteller is in euros obviously create your party account in euros too