Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 11:23 AM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (11/12 - 500k Buyin - Part 2 Spoilers aho

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Would it be acceptable for PA and Gold to split the pot according to odds? Or would that be considered bad etiquette or bad tv?

[/ QUOTE ]

They could ask to run it 44 times. It's equivalent.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand that, but the question remains the same.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Even Gabe said "Enough, Antonio".How often can you say "in this country", "i love poker" and "i'd still be riding camels" and "weeeee"?

[/ QUOTE ]

I should/am going to go sell furniture.

By the way anyone else notice Antonio's voice patterns sound exactly like Phil Laak now?
Old 11-13-2007, 11:36 AM

wow the 86 float vs benyamines J4 was so bad even if hes talk on th end made him a little more reluctant i guess.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:46 AM

and the omaha talk with gold, people really seem to see him as a huge fish and he doesnt get it.

greensetein made a face that seem to say "hey slowdown on humiliating him show some class and he might understand if u overdo it"...
Old 11-13-2007, 11:47 AM

damn you gold, there's no justice. at least PA didn't lose that "much" in the end.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
jamie is as classless as it gets? hes terrible at poker but has been a nice guy the hole time. He acts like hes trying to fit in with the cool kids, but hes very friendly about it. Wow he said [censored] after he asked PA if he had AJ.
Classes try Farha and Helmuth.

[/ QUOTE ]

sure. he´s bitching about bad cards all the time, talking [censored] all the time, dancing around and yelling when he sucks out, talking to people like they´re stupid while he´s the most retarded player on the table, doing just about everything to get some attention to the poor little moron he is.

he´s a guy of true class.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:00 PM

I don't think anybody can blame PA for playing the hand the way he did. Jamie Gold can play ATC and to put him on KK is really hard to do. He did give huge tells but PA also isn't a live player for the most part.

Jamie Gold played it well also because he thinks Trip Kings is a monster compared to what he usually has. I mean who the hell can put him on that! He knows that. His biggest mistake was betting so high that only the nuts would call him and as soon as PA did that Jamie knew he had the nuts.

Remember last time Jamie Gold bet really big Doyle Brunson had him dominated and didn't call.

Anyway thank god he ran it three times cause that was sick. It saved PA 250k.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:01 PM

guy is terrble obv, kaplan is right obv about the raise with T9 there, funny if he called and a T fell on the river though, sammy goes broke?

anyway i like that he wins, kinda funny hen everyoen is there just to stack him and he luckboxes in every hand hehehe.

cant root agaisnt a guy tht actually contributes to society and gives a part of his winnings to charity.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think anybody can blame PA for playing the hand the way he did. Jamie Gold can play ATC and to put him on KK is really hard to do. He did give huge tells but PA also isn't a live player for the most part.

Jamie Gold played it well also because he thinks Trip Kings is a monster compared to what he usually has. I mean who the hell can put him on that! He knows that. His biggest mistake was betting so high that only the nuts would call him and as soon as PA did that Jamie knew he had the nuts.

Remember last time Jamie Gold bet really big Doyle Brunson had him dominated and didn't call.

Anyway thank god he ran it three times cause that was sick. It saved PA 250k.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude antonius wins in the big game and has tournament winnings in excess of 2 million dollars, not a good, experienced liveplayer?
Old 11-13-2007, 12:07 PM

The funniest part was when Farha und Benyamine tried to convince Jamie to play PLO with them.