Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2007, 02:12 AM

Default Re: The official PAYTRU thread

they're not taking signups right now. shoot.
Old 07-31-2007, 06:07 PM

what's the deal with paytru? has the order button showed up in anyones cashier lately?
Old 09-04-2007, 11:45 PM

So does anyone have any ideas on how I can get my money out of PayTru besides cashing it out back out to Stars and requesting a check? (Obv. I don't have a physical PayTru card.)

I've tried using Western Union, eMoneyGram, and iKobo to no avail. The wire transfers were all declined.

I've been only successful using PayTru to pay my Verizon cellphone bill.

Whenever I speak with support, I keep getting the same old lame response that they have no idea as to when new cards will be issued. That's really not an acceptable response from a "Stars-affiliated" financial institution.

I guess I should pull all my cash out soon as I'm beginning to grow short of patience and trust with PayTru.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:06 PM

Hi guys.. I guess i'm one of the luckier people who got the plastic card when i signed up at Pay Tru a few months ago..

Are people still using PayTru right now and is it reliable? Is it still easy to withdraw to your PayTru account and get cash from the atm?

Thanks!
Old 09-11-2007, 05:46 PM

Does anyone know when they will be offering these again? I definitely want one.. speculation? When can I get my card?
Old 09-11-2007, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi guys.. I guess i'm one of the luckier people who got the plastic card when i signed up at Pay Tru a few months ago..

Are people still using PayTru right now and is it reliable? Is it still easy to withdraw to your PayTru account and get cash from the atm?

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes and yes. Total time for most withdrawals for me is 24-48 hours until cash is in my hands, assuming weekday business days. They don't appear to process anything at all from close of business Friday until Monday morning so cashouts that you request over a weekend usually don't get credited until late Monday or Tuesday.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know when they will be offering these again? I definitely want one.. speculation? When can I get my card?

[/ QUOTE ]
As of right now, they're not even accepting new member sign-ups. All customer svc. tells me is to keep checking back on the website under "order card". I asked them why they don't just charge a nominal fee so members can have a plastic card (like epassporte does) and they replied "We don't know. It's a possibility in the future." Offering no assurances, it really doesn't sound like they are interested in doing business. Anyway, I withdrew all my money back out to Stars and would encourage others without a card to do so too as opposed to waiting (til who knows when) for one.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:25 PM

awesome thanks for the quick response! What's the most you've withdrawn from the ATM at one time and in one day? Thanks
Old 09-11-2007, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
awesome thanks for the quick response! What's the most you've withdrawn from the ATM at one time and in one day? Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

The max daily limit from PayTru is $1k with a max limit of 5 transactions per day. Most ATMs are setup to only allow $600 max per transaction, but there are exceptions, therefore you can withdraw $1k per day using one or two ATMs to withdraw.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes and yes. Total time for most withdrawals for me is 24-48 hours until cash is in my hands, assuming weekday business days. They don't appear to process anything at all from close of business Friday until Monday morning so cashouts that you request over a weekend usually don't get credited until late Monday or Tuesday.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have done numerus cashouts via Paytru and very rarely(if ever) wait more than 24 hours. I am also 95% sure I have done cashouts on the weekend and not had to wait any extra time.