Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2006, 01:33 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt RB questions

Another Full Tilt related question...
A few weeks ago I tried downloading the software and making an account, and wanted to use a rakeback bonus code when signing up. But I was unable to type anything into the field for the bonus code. I went ahead and created the account anyway, am I screwed now? Would it be possible to still use the account for a rakeback? I haven't deposited anything to it yet. I didn't inquire into it at the time since I just wanted to check the site out before committing anything to it.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:11 PM

If you have never deposited then you should contact the affiliate of your choice and see if they can help you. There may still be hope.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Another Full Tilt related question...
A few weeks ago I tried downloading the software and making an account, and wanted to use a rakeback bonus code when signing up. But I was unable to type anything into the field for the bonus code. I went ahead and created the account anyway, am I screwed now? Would it be possible to still use the account for a rakeback? I haven't deposited anything to it yet. I didn't inquire into it at the time since I just wanted to check the site out before committing anything to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you click through from a Full Tilt affiliate link, the bonus code field is grayed-out or disabled if the link tracking worked properly. This is a good thing...assuming you do end up being tracked to the proper affiliate. Tracking usually isn't a problem with Full Tilt, as their system works better than most.

Contact your intended affiliate and ask if your account is tracked to them. With Full Tilt, they can confirm if the account is linked to them before you make a deposit or generate any rake. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Best Regards,

Justin
RakeBacks.com
Old 10-06-2006, 09:42 PM

im fairly sure ur screwed. u have to go through the link that the affiliate gives you, then make ur account. once u make ur own account, no one can take credit for referring you, which is another way rakeback makes their money. if u went to fulltilt.com and downloaded the software straight from the site, theres no hope. sorry man, i know this sucks.
Old 10-10-2006, 05:22 AM

So, if I ordered a jersey, I wouldn't lose $100 (or thereabout) in rakeback. I'd only lose 27% of it right?

I'd take a jersey at $7 or so. But, I wouldn't take one at $100.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:04 AM

"once u make ur own account, no one can take credit for referring you"

Not correct

"if u went to fulltilt.com and downloaded the software straight from the site, theres no hope"

Once more, you are wrong...
Old 10-12-2006, 05:14 PM

I need just a little more clarification. I'll provide an example just to see if my understanding is correct.

Let's say my MGR for the month is $1000. At 27%, I would be getting back $270.

- If I buy a jersey valued at $100, FTP would take away $100 from my MGR. So, I would actually have $900.

- Let's say I deposited $500 for a reload bonus via Neteller. Normally, I wouldn't get charged a fee, but since i have rakeback, it will be deducted from my MGR. According to JRussell's post, Neteller's is 5%. So, 5% of $500 is $25. So, my MGR is now at $875.

Ignoring other bonuses and tourneys, my rake back for the month would be 27% of $875 = $236.50, correct?

- Re: bonuses. Let's say FTP deducts 25% of my bonus with rakeback. So does that mean if I clear $100 bonus, I only get $75 bonus + rakeback? Not 100% clear on this.

Is my understanding of FTP's deductions right? Or am I mistaken? Thanks for the help.
Old 10-12-2006, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I need just a little more clarification. I'll provide an example just to see if my understanding is correct.

Let's say my MGR for the month is $1000. At 27%, I would be getting back $270.

- If I buy a jersey valued at $100, FTP would take away $100 from my MGR. So, I would actually have $900.

- Let's say I deposited $500 for a reload bonus via Neteller. Normally, I wouldn't get charged a fee, but since i have rakeback, it will be deducted from my MGR. According to JRussell's post, Neteller's is 5%. So, 5% of $500 is $25. So, my MGR is now at $875.

Ignoring other bonuses and tourneys, my rake back for the month would be 27% of $875 = $236.50, correct?

[/ QUOTE ]
Correct.

[ QUOTE ]
- Re: bonuses. Let's say FTP deducts 25% of my bonus with rakeback. So does that mean if I clear $100 bonus, I only get $75 bonus + rakeback? Not 100% clear on this.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, you get the full $100 in bonus money and rake back on the remaining MGR after the $100 bonus is deducted. If it took $1,000 in MGR to clear that bonus money you would receive $100 in bonus money + $243 in rake back for a total of $343 in extra money.

Hope that makes sense. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Best Regards,

Justin
RakeBacks