5 3 7.14%
6 3 7.14%
7 14 33.33%
8 8 19.05%
9 4 9.52%
10 5 11.90%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2007, 04:25 PM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
Dustin, nice job convincing the village to lynch you. We had you written off... What's more amazing is that you did it without using vowels...

[/ QUOTE ]
Holy [censored], I forgot (maybe because it was so long ago) all about this awesomeness. Dustin, incredible!! That was what made us win...almost singlehandedly. And LOL village for lynching a poisoned guy that was dying anyway. Classic stuff.
Old 11-14-2007, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
GG wolves. lynch KM

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...you were <u>another</u> thorn in our side (or at least mine). I was really glad we had to kill you. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2007, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dustin, nice job convincing the village to lynch you. We had you written off... What's more amazing is that you did it without using vowels...

[/ QUOTE ]
Holy [censored], I forgot (maybe because it was so long ago) all about this awesomeness. Dustin, incredible!! That was what made us win...almost singlehandedly. And LOL village for lynching a poisoned guy that was dying anyway. Classic stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]
I remember reading some of that day and thinking "if Dustin gets lynched here village deserves to lose regardless of Dustin's role". Morans [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2007, 04:29 PM

At least I got to shoot OH.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2007, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What was funnier was watching all the wolves scrambling to vote him, so none of us would be the last vote....and then jgunnip pointing it out the next day.
Old 11-14-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At least I got to shoot OH.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was <u>very</u> unhappy with you. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2007, 04:33 PM

I don't know why he was so surprised. fmxda came up villager, ergo, nich was not trying to defend him, ergo, nich is the seer, ergo, OH is evil. It seemed reasonable to me at the time.

But then he didn't die and I was cast into confusion.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2007, 04:38 PM

It should be noted that OH was attacked 3 times this game. My vampire killing powers were ineffective on non-vampires, though, or this game could have turned out very differently.
Old 11-14-2007, 04:42 PM

I was thinking about the Dustin lynch....

That lynch never happens if Books didn't have his specific role. Books wanted a controlled lynch so he gets his votes and the wolves wanted Dustin lynched. Two opposing groups suddenly had an united goal... Kind-of weird but interesting.

Also, on the Nich lynch... The wolves decided the previous night that we NEEDED to get Nich lynched the next day. The chance of the wolves winning without Nich being lynched was slim. So ALL the wolves piled on Nich, it only took a few wayward villagers to tilt the vote to a Nich lynch. We were making up as many reasons as we could why Nich had to go... Luckily the stars aligned for us.

Bottom line, these "suboptimal" village lynches really were less clear to the village when in the heat of a very confusing battle.
Old 11-14-2007, 04:53 PM

Wow, this is finally over. I actually thought I played this fairly well, which is a rare thing for me to say. My role was such that I would be told if an evil person voted for me. So if I get five votes and one wolf votes for me then I would be told only that one wolf voted for you. I realized that this could be a bonanza if I could get only villagers on me, but I wasn't allowed to specifically encourage that. So I parcelled out information over several days that would subtly discourage wolves from voting for me. The night I died I would have cleared three villagers. If I had succeeded the night before I clear four.

The village started out well, but not killing Mark was inexplicable. I was sure it was won, because I knew right away Mark accidentally claimed a role he would be forced to prove right away. When he failed to save Nich I thought the next day would take about five minutes.

Way to survive wolves.