Old 05-08-2007, 01:31 AM

Default Re: SSNL [Life] MAY (N/C)

Beat: 8am final
Beat: its gonna be hard
Brag: Last one
Variance: Still made it to the bar for my friends 21st, textbook in hand
Old 05-08-2007, 02:09 AM

Exciting times in goofyballer's neighborhood!

My landlord (Bob) is like 70 years old and kind of a mean dude. So, I wasn't surprised when the landlord of the property next door (Dave) told me that Hal totally chewed him out last Thursday for taking out a crappy chicken wire fence that separated the two properties. Dave is out doing yard work on the property next door a lot, so I talk to him sometimes when I see him out there. I also play Gears of War with him on Xbox Live; he's like 40 or so but a pretty chill dude. Anyway, Dave explained to Bob that he took out the old fence because he's gonna put in a new, much-improved one. Apparently Bob was acting all old and bitter and started calling him a bunch of names, which doesn't really surprise me knowing him. Anyway, this past weekend Dave and his crew is out working every day and they get the new fence (like 6 feet high, strong wood fence) installed.

Today I get home from school about 2pm. Bob called earlier to tell me that he hadn't received a rent check from me even though I mailed it on the 30th, so I called him back to ask if he wanted me to mail a new one, he asked if I could leave it in my mailbox since he would be by in like 30 mins, so I did that (the fact that Bob came by will be important), went back inside, and started taking a nap at about 3:30pm (4 hrs of sleep + midterm = sleepyballer). I wake up about 6:20pm and start watching a movie; not long after, I hear a knock at my door and go see who it is. Dave is at the door and asks "Do you know anything about what happened here?" I look behind him at the yard and notice that the fence is destroyed. The fence covered three sides of the yard, and the side between Dave's property and Bob's is lying in some messy piles in Dave's yard. Maybe I'll take a picture tomorrow if it's still there. So, while I was napping (and I'm a heavy sleeper so it's not like anything would have woken me up) Bob got his crew to come and completely dismantle the fence.

A cop arrived soon after Dave knocked on my door and took statements from everyone present. This was the first time I'd seen the girl tenant that lives next door up close; she is CUTE! Really pretty face, nice body, wearing some boyish shorts and a tank top. Anyway, the cop talks to everyone and leaves, I go back inside. Then at around 8:30 I'm standing near my window and hear voices outside; one of them sounds a lot like Bob, I don't recognize the other one. Bob says something like "oh, so you saw my handiwork?" and the other guy says "yeah, well I wanted to give you a heads up that they were out here looking at it." Judging by that statement I would make an educated guess that it was the guy that lives in the apartment next to mine.

So, with this new development in hand, I figure Dave would probably want to know in case Bob claims he didn't do it. I don't have Dave's number, so I figured I'd have to go ask the girl next door if she knew how to get in touch with him...what a shame! Anyway, I go knock on her door and she answers and invites me in and calls up Dave to tell him what I heard, and he was like "I'LL BE RIGHT OVER!" (he was still pretty livid about the whole thing) and I tell him the story, but more importantly get some quality time with girl next door. She's awesome, super hot, really chill and relaxed, graduating in June just like me...

...and has a boyfriend. GAH!

So yeah, I guess that's the summary of this super long story. Fun neighborhood drama though.
Old 05-08-2007, 02:38 AM

Yo doods! Someone go to TurningStone

I met DevinLake, he is the coolest older man evaaaaaa
Old 05-08-2007, 07:53 AM

tried calling korean girl, no answer

what does it mean ssnl?
Old 05-08-2007, 08:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

what does it mean ssnl?

[/ QUOTE ]
She's not at her phone
Old 05-08-2007, 08:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

what does it mean ssnl?

[/ QUOTE ]
She's not at her phone

[/ QUOTE ]

She has a life? Just chill out and give her a day to call back. She likes you. She will call or text you back.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:47 AM

Goofy,

If you haven't seen girl next store's BF around then maybe that is her standard line. You should strike up another conversation and try to hang out together. If nothing else, she probably has some hot friends.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:57 AM

whoa just woke up naked with a wicked headache. but yesterday was my last final in my last class ever for the rest of my life. no more school, so awesome.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
whoa just woke up naked with a wicked headache. but yesterday was my last final in my last class ever for the rest of my life. no more school, so awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

No girl next to you?
Old 05-08-2007, 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No girl next to you?

[/ QUOTE ]

She left last night when I started puking and couldn't perform. ahh well
Closed Thread