Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2007, 12:13 AM

Default Stats essays ($$$ for writing, not actually turning in)

I’ll pay $50 for a full essay for each essay, $20 for each essay in outline form.

FTP or PayPal.

If you think that these amounts are too low, I’d be willing to take offers.

Note that these aren’t essays that are actually due, it’s just something to help me study for my exam. Since I spent today at the mall with my gf (beat), I have not much time. Thus, I’m studying International Trade instead of Stats, but taking Stats tomorrow. These topics are rather basic, thus the low dollar figures. I don’t think that it should take much time.

We have discussed two assumptions for estimating causal effects: unit homogeneity and conditional independence. Exactly what are the two assumptions? How are the two assumptions central to regression analysis? How might regression analysis fail to satisfy the two assumptions? Make sure that you illustrate your answers to the questions with specific and realistic examples.

---for this one, you don’t have to type up a lot of text for the examples, just provide a few examples and I’ll fill in.

A central part of political science research is uncertainty. Exactly how is reporting the level of uncertainty part of the hypothesis testing that Richey explains? Why is that level of uncertainty important? Why is it difficult to apply Ritchey’s framework of hypothesis testing to every type of political science research?

---Ritchey is just the author of our textbook, pay no attention to that.

holla