Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-2007, 06:40 PM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

[ QUOTE ]
Did anyone else think Eric already told Jessica about the Americas Player somewhat in the jury house? To me it did as by the look on everyone elses face was like WTF and then Jess had a smirk/fake whats going on look while giggling.

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed the smirk part, but it did seem like Eric quickly wanted to explain his feelings were real right after the announcement. If he already told her, I'd think he'd have explained his feelings in the jury house also.

By the way, did anyone think that CBS put in canned laugther when Jen cast her vote?
Old 09-19-2007, 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did anyone else think Eric already told Jessica about the Americas Player somewhat in the jury house? To me it did as by the look on everyone elses face was like WTF and then Jess had a smirk/fake whats going on look while giggling.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe he told everyone in the jury house
cuz nobody seemed shocked

how come he didn't say he was rewarded/made money
for completing the tasks etc

not mentioned at all?
Old 09-21-2007, 02:02 AM

Why was Zach such an idiot? He was so proud of himself for putting dick and Danielle on the block, which accomplished exactly nothing. Acted like he was so powerful and gonna do what no one else did. Ha. He had the chance to do that when he won the veto on Dick's HOH. Veto Eric, Dick has to put his own daughter on the block and out she goes...done deal, America already voted for her. That would have been so funny. And if Zach was too dumb to go into the final four every man for himself instead of having two playing as one, why didn't Eric at least lobby for Zach to veto him and get rid of Dani? Donkeys.

She's spoiled and whiney and he's a hole, but they played a great game and capatilized on their opponents stupidity.

Anyone else buy Eric saying he really didn't want to evict Dustin and Amber? I think he could have swung saving Nick if he applied himself and he did not. I think he didn't really want to evict Dustin and Amber AFTER the fact.

I think one of the pivotal moves Dick made was when he (looking like Satan himself) whispered into Amber's ear and turned her against Eric. Even tho their group hung together on that eviction, it drove a wedge into them which paid off for him later.

CBS does a terrible job of wrapping things up. So much is left unsaid. Why didn't anyone ever confront Zach with his colossal mistake with the veto?
Old 09-21-2007, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why was Zach such an idiot? He was so proud of himself for putting dick and Danielle on the block, which accomplished exactly nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would have earned him votes, did you see how happy the jury house was when they heard that speech?

[ QUOTE ]
And if Zach was too dumb to go into the final four every man for himself instead of having two playing as one, why didn't Eric at least lobby for Zach to veto him and get rid of Dani? Donkeys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably because they both only had 5 minutes to think about it. I have a feeling that would have worked out differently if it had been a standard elimination.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:48 PM

You don't earn any votes if you don't get to the end. I just have a hard time taking Zach and Eric seriously as gamers given that, five minutes or not, neither of them bothered to think through the consequences of what happens if this veto is used or not used. Zach because he had the power, and surely you should take a minute to consider the consequences. Eric because he knew America had targeted Danielle so it was a 100% thing that Danielle would have to go home pretty much by her fahter's own hand if he could get himself off the block.

I liked Zach, but I would have been a little upset if he won after that bonehead move. Like going all in with 93 against AA and sucking out.