Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2007, 04:28 AM

Default Re: Beat: I have to pull an all nighter....

We can all change something about ourselves, but yes, I am.

T
Old 06-26-2007, 04:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
fatties = insecure fat girls

BBW = secure voluptuous women

Deal with me, I ain't going anywhere. ; )

T

[/ QUOTE ]

damn you inertia
Old 06-26-2007, 04:38 AM

Don't you worry Dan, I promise not to hit on you. Besides, aren't you gay? (Not that there's anything wrong with that....)

T
Old 06-26-2007, 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't you worry Dan, I promise not to hit on you. Besides, aren't you gay? (Not that there's anything wrong with that....)

T

[/ QUOTE ]

yea right. with some people its hard to catch them hitting on me, but with others its hard to miss
Old 06-26-2007, 04:47 AM

does it feel awkward when you go on dates with guys that are skinnier than you?
Old 06-26-2007, 04:49 AM

Not at all, but I also don't date really skinny guys, they can have a body, toned and all, but just skin and bones, I won't touch...I don't like it, even if they like my size.

T
Old 06-26-2007, 05:12 AM

completely, 100%, non azzhole, very serious question here:

why aren't you skinny/in shape?

is it just too much work to diet?

because like 3 years ago I was ~30 lbs overweight and one day decided I wanted to look good while naked and went on a diet and started exercising 30 mins a day and within 6 months I was back to looking good.

why haven't you?

again, not trying to be a dick.
Old 06-26-2007, 05:20 AM

No worries, while I'm new to 2+2, I'm a veteran RGP'r so nothing can be said that will throw me into a tizzy.

I basically have been overweight/obese since puberty. I was a skinny child and as soon as the hormones hit, WHAM, I gained major weight. Had my daughter at 18, got up to 275 pregnant, stayed that way for about 7 years, then started gaining. Got up to 340 lbs, then had the gastric bypass.

I lost about 160 lbs, got down to 185 or so, then went on a plateau (sp?) and then gained back about 40 lbs, unfortunatly.

I've tried everything and I mean EVERY thing out there, the surgery did WONDERS for me which is why I'm very comfortable with myself, because I used to be WAY bigger then I am, but will probably have the revision done before the year is over.

I believe that obesity is hereditary and most would agree if you knew/saw my family. 2 of my sisters having the lap band and 3 other sisters could probably use it as well, along with Mom.

However, we all grew up with self esteem and confidence, although high school was a pain in the arse, let me tell you, and I'll never forget the horrible teasing I had to take. As an adult though, I don't see myself with the issues of my size, but rather the other person has issues.

I would love to be "skinny", don't get me wrong, but I am resigned to know that I can never be BBV's version of skinny. I'm 5'9" to start with and I truly have the typical "amazon" woman body type, with large bones. At 185 lbs, I was looking almost sickly (especially in the face) and losing all that weight made my big boobs go away, bummer. LOL.

However, I would like to get back down to 185-180 at the lowest, will try to do on my own, but also realize that it's a very hard battle for someone with a 21 year history of obesity and will, again, probably settle for the gastric bypass revision.

T
Old 06-26-2007, 05:23 AM

Sooo back to the OT, it's 2:20 am here and I'm thinking about throwing the towel in, but know that I REALLY really need to do some more work, so will try to plug along. Having people to converse with while working makes it easier and hopefully I'll make it throughout the night.

Current song playing: "We Belong Together" Mariah Carey

T

EDIT: Yep, I'm done, can't hang...or shall I say I don't want to hang anymore, will take my sleeping pill and hit the pillows. Have to work all day tomorrow though to make up for what I didn't finish tonight, work = sigh.

Current and Final song: "Celebration" Kool and the Gang.

Night all,
T