Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2007, 10:27 PM

Default Re: Day by Day profit

Roy can you make a "bet/fold to raise %" for me so I can copy/paste it into a report?

If it's not too much trouble of course. Thanks.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:50 AM

Rvg,

I had an idea the other day that would be pretty cool. You have a section where we can manually add in bonus's/rake back how about adding another box we can manually input live cash game win's/loss's.
Also any eta ont his big update yet it seems to have been heavily delayed?
Old 11-20-2007, 04:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey rvg!
Is there a way to display the equity in the replayer or somewhere else like in PT?
I used this feature alot while using PT because it really helps reviewing my sessions.
It's a pain to write down the hands manually on twodimes.net.
Best regards!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is definately on the todo list but will happen post launch

[ QUOTE ]
Any time frame on it working with Omaha or will this program be only holdem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Currently just holdem however Omaha will be supported along with potentially other games.

[ QUOTE ]
Roy can you make a "bet/fold to raise %" for me so I can copy/paste it into a report?

[/ QUOTE ]

<Stat ColumnName="FlopBetFoldPct" StatGroups="Default" ValueExpressions="sum(case when PH.flopplayeractiontype_id = 23 then 1 else 0 end) as FlopBetFold;sum(case when PH.flopplayeractiontype_id between 23 and 43 then 1 else 0 end) as FlopBetIsRaised;" Evaluate="FlopBetFold*100.0/FlopBetIsRaised" ColumnHeader="Flop Bet Fold%" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip=" " />
<Stat ColumnName="TurnBetFoldPct" StatGroups="Default" ValueExpressions="sum(case when PH.Turnplayeractiontype_id = 23 then 1 else 0 end) as TurnBetFold;sum(case when PH.Turnplayeractiontype_id between 23 and 43 then 1 else 0 end) as TurnBetIsRaised;" Evaluate="TurnBetFold*100.0/TurnBetIsRaised" ColumnHeader="Turn Bet Fold%" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip=" " />
<Stat ColumnName="RiverBetFoldPct" StatGroups="Default" ValueExpressions="sum(case when PH.Riverplayeractiontype_id = 23 then 1 else 0 end) as RiverBetFold;sum(case when PH.Riverplayeractiontype_id between 23 and 43 then 1 else 0 end) as RiverBetIsRaised;" Evaluate="RiverBetFold*100.0/RiverBetIsRaised" ColumnHeader="River Bet Fold%" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip=" " />

[ QUOTE ]
how about adding another box we can manually input live cash game win's/loss's.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you take a look in the DB you'll see a manually entered session table which is exactly that. Haven't added it to the program to allow entry yet but it's coming.

[ QUOTE ]
Also any eta ont his big update yet it seems to have been heavily delayed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Trying for tonight however it isn't that big (.54b was a bigger update). This one does have the new importing piece though. So, like I said, hopefully tonight but still have a bit to do and it's getting late here.

Edit: Actually, will need to be tomorrow night. The importing changes are big enough that I don't want it getting out until a bunch of people have confirmed that it is ok for them.

rvg
Old 11-20-2007, 08:56 AM

Suddenly hand import got really low (around 5 hands/s). They are ipoker datamined (with eyepoker) hands.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey rvg!
Is there a way to display the equity in the replayer or somewhere else like in PT?
I used this feature alot while using PT because it really helps reviewing my sessions.
Best regards!

[/ QUOTE ]

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that this is a pretty crucial feature and should be considered for a bump up on the todo list.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey rvg!
Best regards!

[/ QUOTE ]

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that this is a pretty crucial feature and should be considered for a bump up on the todo list.

[/ QUOTE ]

it would be nice. it would also be nice to have the option to only view my hole cards in the replayer then at showdown have all known hole cards shown.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey rvg!
Best regards!

[/ QUOTE ]

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it would be nice. it would also be nice to have the option to only view my hole cards in the replayer then at showdown have all known hole cards shown.

[/ QUOTE ]

and give the other player a hand range, and evaluate your equity by street vs them.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:53 PM

this thread is too long, certainly has been asked before...but i wanna ask again, does it support cake?
thanks
Old 11-21-2007, 07:12 AM

HM keeps freezing when i import hands .and if it does work it imports at 5/4 h/s . ipoker datamined and played hands . thanks
Old 11-21-2007, 07:42 AM

Is this out yet or is it still on Beta testing? Is there an estimated release date?

Forgive me for not going through 194 pages to find the answer [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]