Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How close is the Bible that we know today in relation to the original manuscripts?
Very Close 2 10.53%
Somewhat Close 2 10.53%
Not Even Close 6 31.58%
I don't have a clue 9 47.37%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2007, 09:05 PM

Default Re: Message to NVG

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO
Old 06-09-2007, 09:10 PM

were are the nude pics the newhizzle posted from that monster thread, I want [censored].
Old 06-09-2007, 09:37 PM

when women make a point of saying they are sweet and have a good personality; it is usually an indication they havnt.
Old 06-09-2007, 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ST,

"Check out that interview with Brandi and Sklansky in that other thread. She has trouble forming complete sentences."

David was just as awkward as her in that interview.

[/ QUOTE ]
Much more difficult to lie/act on camera than on a internet forum.

Nice levelling going on btw, gnite
Old 06-09-2007, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
curious about the money lost while playing newhouse's account as well.

also curious about the throwing-cards incident.

also curious why someone who wants to let their poker speak for itself would be posting here at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chris Ferguson in the making
Old 06-09-2007, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brandi and Slongsky were taking a break after a long night of equation solving when their posts got BACK to BACK. No mystery to their relationship- Win/Win situation with a short term +EV for both prey and predator. Their twisted needs are being met and their timing is perfect. Stay tuned. The best is yet to come. Ya think LasVegasMike is the only playa that Brandi gonna UC. This biatch got game. Her game not poker. It be poka. PS still in LUV with Brandi. Give the B credit, she can work it and make you jerk it. It not her body or her booty, B got THE gift. Season 2 of this drama with much more to come. Think LOST longevity...Is there a 50+ playa who wouldn't hit dat? Brandi choose the mark that choose her. Brandi be the straw that stir this drink. Slongsky ,PS, LVM et al be thinkin with their small head. Brandi got the skateboard, Slongsky got the key. No mystery. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you for real?

[/ QUOTE ]

"LOL, R U Serious?"
Old 06-09-2007, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brandi and Slongsky were taking a break after a long night of equation solving when their posts got BACK to BACK. No mystery to their relationship- Win/Win situation with a short term +EV for both prey and predator. Their twisted needs are being met and their timing is perfect. Stay tuned. The best is yet to come. Ya think LasVegasMike is the only playa that Brandi gonna UC. This biatch got game. Her game not poker. It be poka. PS still in LUV with Brandi. Give the B credit, she can work it and make you jerk it. It not her body or her booty, B got THE gift. Season 2 of this drama with much more to come. Think LOST longevity...Is there a 50+ playa who wouldn't hit dat? Brandi choose the mark that choose her. Brandi be the straw that stir this drink. Slongsky ,PS, LVM et al be thinkin with their small head. Brandi got the skateboard, Slongsky got the key. No mystery. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you for real?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just lost 2 IQ points reading this, must be rail chat scum.
Old 06-09-2007, 10:59 PM

Brandi-

Some of the mistakes you have made in the past are not easily explained, especially to people who do not know you. Everyone is a critic, and critics base most of their criticism on interpretations of what they see. It is rare to find a well-rounded criticism. You will not find them here.
I feel that if you continue to try and defend the actions of your past, you will be fighting an uphill battle and you will never ever win. It is not a question of whether you or them are right. Your best bet is to come to the forum with an air of humility, repentance, and respect. That is the only way to receive apology and respect from others. It often takes a bigger man to come with a humble spirit before his judges and admit fault without hardness of heart, even when you do not agree that it is you who have committed 100% of the crime. Instead of saying "none of us are perfect", be content to say " I am not perfect ". No one will be able to cut that down. It forces each person so say to themselves, well neither am I. Do you see the difference?
Anyway, I think you should ask for a clean slate. Only then can you say "Let the sinless man throw the first stone." And I for one think that no one can be above letting someone else start fresh when they have realized their mistakes and have requested sincerely the opportunity to be better.

(But if you ask others to stop, you need to be willing to stop yourself. You can't say "dont call me whore!!" and then go around calling your peers whores. Why did you call Chantel a whore???)
Old 06-09-2007, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi-

Some of the mistakes you have made in the past are not easily explained, especially to people who do not know you. Everyone is a critic, and critics base most of their criticism on interpretations of what they see. It is rare to find a well-rounded criticism. You will not find them here.
I feel that if you continue to try and defend the actions of your past, you will be fighting an uphill battle and you will never ever win. It is not a question of whether you or them are right. Your best bet is to come to the forum with an air of humility, repentance, and respect. That is the only way to receive apology and respect from others. It often takes a bigger man to come with a humble spirit before his judges and admit fault without hardness of heart, even when you do not agree that it is you who have committed 100% of the crime. Instead of saying "none of us are perfect", be content to say " I am not perfect ". No one will be able to cut that down. It forces each person so say to themselves, well neither am I. Do you see the difference?
Anyway, I think you should ask for a clean slate. Only then can you say "Let the sinless man throw the first stone." And I for one think that no one can be above letting someone else start fresh when they have realized their mistakes and have requested sincerely the opportunity to be better.

(But if you ask others to stop, you need to be willing to stop yourself. You can't say "dont call me whore!!" and then go around calling your peers whores. Why did you call Chantel a whore???)

[/ QUOTE ]

How much would it cost to view you, Chantel and Brandi in a threesome together? I am willing to bet we could collect in the low five figures from NVG posters.
Old 06-09-2007, 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, I've never called you a thief or a whore. I have called you bat [censored] crazy (obv, and if you dispute you are dillusional too), and without a doubt an attention whore.

BUT, who the [censored] am I? I sure as hell am not a mediocre looking girl with absolutely no poker background or knowledge looking for older men to take me under their wing and show me the ropes. I'm putting in all those long hard hours you claim to be as well, but your attention whoring got David [censored] Sklansky to feel sorry for and now mentor you. Keep it up, you're doing something right. Your reputation preceeds you everywhere in the online poker world now... and you asked for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT