Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 01:47 PM

Default Re: Heroes - 11-12 - Background Episode

Kristen Bell's character mentioned burning down her house when she was little....any chance thats a connection to Claire?

null bitch count
Old 11-13-2007, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As for Mama Petrelli, I kind of got the vibe that she was using her powers when she was talking to Nathan's wife.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, that was really weird. She's a manipulative person, but she didn't look like she was just lying; she looked powery. The Persuasion power is usually a lot blunter, though.

[ QUOTE ]
Kristen Bell's character mentioned burning down her house when she was little....any chance thats a connection to Claire?

[/ QUOTE ]
God, I hope not. When we first met Kristen, she was talking on the phone to "Dad". Then we see Bob acting pretty paternal when she's playing with Peter. Are we all assuming that Bob is Kristen's father?
Old 11-13-2007, 02:09 PM

Its hard to tell how well her character can control her bursts of electricity given its seems her emotions can force her to lose control...unless she intentionally meant to zap him while they were kissing
Old 11-13-2007, 02:15 PM

I figured it was all part of the masochist image they were trying to project for her. She even said it herself once in case it wasn't drilled into us enough.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:24 PM

Ahh gawd I can't believe how DL died. Linderman shoots him and we're led to believe he died. This is [censored] in the first place cuz the dude can go ethereal and should let bullets pass through him. Find out he didn't die. Then there's this pointless "rush into burning house and save kid". Then he doesn't learn his lesson and gets shot AGAIN and he dies this time. It's not like he had no warning, either, the guy yelled at him from the bottom of the stairs and he's like "Oh not you again dur dur can't possibly imagine you'd want to hurt me". Keeping him in the story seems to have had no point other than filler.

Now Nikki has another personality? Can they milk that any more? She's such a lame character anyway.

They've been showing us these ying/yang mexicans for several episodes now... get to the [censored] point please.

The haitian decides that he will lock Peter in that cargo container and I guess shipping companies are in the habit of sending empty containers to Ireland. Note that there were NEVER ANY IPODS IN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I'm losing faith in this show
Old 11-13-2007, 02:35 PM

In defense of the first shooting by Linderman, DL didn't let the bullet go through him b/c Nikki was right behind him and it would have got her.

As for the 2nd shooting, I agree that is retarded.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:40 PM

Let me also add this rediculous scene:

Nikki walks out of the hospital room and is talking to the doctor about how she doesn't have insurance.

Then, get this - up walks Needle-Nose Ned Ryerson. He pokes her in the stomach exactly how he poked Bill Murray 14 years ago.

Amirite or amirite or amirite? amirite... rite.. rite
Old 11-13-2007, 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Note that there were NEVER ANY IPODS IN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I never thought there were gonna be ipods, but rather that Peter was set-up to be found by the criminals. Maybe we're just not gonna see the Haitan plant the seeds of information that eventually get Peter found by a bunch of random diamond-in-the-rough criminals? Maybe?

[ QUOTE ]
Then, get this - up walks Needle-Nose Ned Ryerson. He pokes her in the stomach exactly how he poked Bill Murray 14 years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]
His acting was pretty horrible in that scene. His blocking was so awkward, when he leaned forward and clumsily put his hand on the door frame by her, I thought "Oh snap! She's about to rip that arm off! Clearly some director told him to make that awkward move, and it's all so Nikki can do something awesome!"

But, no. He's just a wooden actor. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2007, 04:50 PM

After thinking it over, Haitain autoblocks Parkman (episode where Haitain didn't even know Parkman was nearby and still couldn't be read) and chooses if he want's to block others. (Blocked Sylar while not blocking Eden in season 1)

Belok, the Hiro stab of Sylar was odd at first glance, but there isn't much distance between them on second viewing (10 feet or less), and Sylar can be snuck up on (Niki clobbing him with a parking meter) plus he thinks Hiro is a coward.

Going back in time to make an army of Hiros would probably rip the space-time continuum in shreds, which Hiro always worries about.

Elle prorbaly isn't the cause of Claire's house fire since they never stated Meredith had more than one kid and it's assumed/said Meredith burnt her own house down.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:16 PM

I think that sylar let Hiro stab him as a part of him using Issac's power and knowing some possible futures. I think that he saw himself being stabbed and saw himself becoming president and thought it needed to happen for him to become all powerful.