Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > High Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2007, 05:03 AM

Default Re: LISTEN (Relating to Absolute Cheating Threads)

Stuckin I too would like to know why you are going out of your way to speak up in praise of AP/UB? It seems that you had a highly suspicious session against Seif, and that there isn't enough evidence to accuse him of anything for sure..........but that doesn't mean you should come out as vehemently in favor of him as you have here.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Stuckin I too would like to know why you are going out of your way to speak up in praise of AP/UB? It seems that you had a highly suspicious session against Seif, and that there isn't enough evidence to accuse him of anything for sure..........but that doesn't mean you should come out as vehemently in favor of him as you have here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't call it going out of his way, necessarily, because I did make that other thread in this forum to bring him out of 'hiding' and was hoping he'd make a thread detailing the occurrences.

Besides that, yes, everything else is ridiculous.

I don't see how he can make a thread verifying the events, verifying his friend's (ICFISHIES) story and the shadiness of that night with Seif, offer up NO NEW information, and then come to a new conclusion that everything is on the up and up.

To Stuckinpgh, just a LITTLE something about what else went down around that time to restore your trust would greatly help out everybody here.

ICFishies states that the both of you (correct me if i'm wrong) withdrew your funds after the incident and were incredibly freaked out. SOMETHING must've happened to make you change your stance and the people would love to hear it, even if they end up not agreeing with your reasoning.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:27 AM

They offered him a boomswitch account
Old 09-18-2007, 08:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As funny as that sounds, something along those lines seems like the truth.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:15 AM

I don't believe this. Last time I "came out of hiding" and posted about something people saw that I was from Pittsburgh and started accusing me of being involved with the Full Tilt nl bot guy just because he lives within a 70 mile radius of me. As if I couldn't be any of the 700,000 other people that live in the Pittsburgh area. Since I played online poker and was from Pittsburgh I had to be involved. Now I have a blessed account? Give me a freaking break.

Look, I don't post on this forum because I have a very full life outside of online poker. I'm married and have two very young children, which takes up a ton of my time on a daily basis. I also don't post here because sometimes this site is littered with conspiracy theorists to the extreme. Now because I say I think AP management is on the up and up I'm now getting paid off?

The truth is that if AP were out to cheat me they would have done it by now. I had a few month long chat battle with Mark Seif where he called me everything from a punk to weak to pathetic. Even if HE cheated me, which again I will never be able to prove, that doesn't mean that any of the other AP higher ups knew anything about it. Meanwhile they've cashed out hundreds of thousands of dollars for me getting checks to my mailbox in most of the time less than a week, are available 24/7 via phone when I need something from them, and bring in the biggest donks I've ever seen. THAT is why I support them, and that is why I trust them (as much as you can trust an online poker room anymore) with cash in my AP and UB accounts. Trust me, the day they close my accounts and confiscate my funds is the day I do a 180, but honestly how can I complain when everything has always been smooth otherwise. I told you in the first post that I will never play Seif hu again, but again I admit it wasn't smart to play a site owner hu anyway just in case a superuser account does exist.

What am I trying to accomplish? I'm simply trying to say that let's not all get up in AP's face and accuse them of the worst. What we SHOULD get from them is an investigation and an explanation of what's going on and what happened. Also if AP finds that these accounts are cheaters, they should reimburse all the high limit players that the cheaters have taken money from... a few I've heard in excess of 50k+. My point was simply not to tie the greycat scandal into my situation from long ago. I don't see any connection between the two and I see no reason to assume automatically that it's an inside job. If we somehow prove that wrong, I'll be the first one to say my read was off.

About the 3/6... if you see anything below 30/60 it's my wife playing. I'm teaching her limit poker.

StretchMcGee... I'm glad you think I'm a mark. I have 1246 hands on you... you're losing at 7bb/100 so far.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

StretchMcGee... I'm glad you think I'm a mark. I have 1246 hands on you... you're losing at 7bb/100 so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
Old 09-18-2007, 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Stuck, I think he was referring to graycat
Old 09-18-2007, 10:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Stuck, I think he was referring to graycat

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Sorry Stretch
Old 09-18-2007, 11:45 AM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As funny as that sounds, something along those lines seems like the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

All, Mike is probably one of the more reputable dudes online, he's been with internet poker since it's inception and would be the least likely person I would ever suspect to do anything to jeopardize the future of online poker...basically CC that innuendo is really out of line.

-Matt
Old 09-18-2007, 12:33 PM

OP, so basically somehow AP/Seif might have cheated you. But it's still +ev for you to have them around. Fair enough.