Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2007, 10:47 AM

Default Re: Should i be mad at my friend?

hey gobirds. I made a new account because my old account's username is a name a buddy of mine would know since thats sort of my nickname. I am trying to keep it anonymous. He never reads poker stuff nor play much poker but i just wanted to be in the safe side. Hope no harm is done.

And yea, he saids if i go with you the entire saturday, i will be behind. Yea, i dont know what he means by jobless. He doesnt even have a job now? Is he goign to have an interview on saturday or something? I know he's not goign to be studying everyday at home because he tends to be lazy and go play computer games.

I was in situations like this b4 with my old friends from high school. They still play games and NEVER go out. It's a bunch of guys so you can get the picture. I was really antisocial when i was with them and now i dont chill with them anymore. But these couple of guys I hang out now are cool but they dont ever do any wild stuff or anything liek that. I'm really wondering if i should get new buddies because if its my friends bday and i have nth to do but study... then hell yea one day dont mean crap to me.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:55 AM

OP - you sound like the type of kid who asks "why do they even teach algebra, it's not like we're ever going to use it". Just deal with it and move on.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:02 AM

Default Re: Should i be mad at my friend? *DELETED*

Post deleted by dynacraze
Old 09-06-2007, 11:06 AM

By "this type of stuff" do you mean a disagreement with a friend or not getting something I wanted? If this is the most difficult of problems you face day to day, you're running pretty hot.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:06 AM

Gese some of you guys are dicks for no reason.

OP-

Sounds like your friend has built up anger and is punishing you by doing this. Have you done anything that can cause him to be mad at you? From your posts, it sounds like he is being a dick, it is defenitely not to much to ask for him to go out on your 21st birthday. I would be a slave to one of my good friends on their birthday. Sounds like high school all over again, and you either need to ignore this and move on or find new friends.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am thinking about just getting new friends because of this.

[/ QUOTE ]
try K-Mart.
oh and your friend is really just a [censored], what kind of best friend would do that and tell you the real reason?
Old 09-06-2007, 11:16 AM

the guy doesnt want to hang out with you, whats so hard to understand? you think he's gonna enjoy it if you force him/guilt him into it?

find other people to go out with
Old 09-06-2007, 11:19 AM

If you're rocking 2.8-2.9 as a 5th year senior, it's not going to increase very much even if you get straight A's.

Also, 2.8 in college? LO-[censored]-L
Old 09-06-2007, 11:46 AM

Errr, stuff happens. A 2.8 Gpa is not really THAT LOW but it is weak. Maybe its because the majority of you posters who are students here on 2+2 have 3.5 and up.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:49 AM

Print this post and read it in ten years. Then look back and laugh at your emo self...

Seriously, your buddy probably made a commitment to himself to give his best during his last year. Since the semester just started it's too soon to screw off and break his promise to himself. Give him a few weeks.