Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2007, 08:39 AM

Default Re: Im only X percent to win the hand... thats what I say

OP, you remind me of a chump from another forum. He started a thread about how no one laughed at his jokes, and how everyone told him he sucked when he tried to be funny. It's the same thing here. What do you want us to do - fake interest in petty stakes beat stories? "Oh, don't tell me you lost $30 to a two-outer. That just breaks my heart."

I don't know what you're whining about. Some of us actually like the overall mentality here. I love BBV, it's probably my favorite forum, because a lot of people here are really funny and witty, not just friendly and lame.

You know, if you think we're a bunch of meanies, go back to POG or whatever.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OP, you remind me of a chump from another forum. He started a thread about how no one laughed at his jokes, and how everyone told him he sucked when he tried to be funny. It's the same thing here. What do you want us to do - fake interest in petty stakes beat stories? "Oh, don't tell me you lost $30 to a two-outer. That just breaks my heart."

I don't know what you're whining about. Some of us actually like the overall mentality here. I love BBV, it's probably my favorite forum, because a lot of people here are really funny and witty, not just friendly and lame.

You know, if you think we're a bunch of meanies, go back to POG or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but theyre being funny and witty at the expense of others. Namely relatively new members.

As I said, this post isnt about me. I like bbv as well, and I also like the overall mentality. If I didnt I wouldnt bother posting this. I just dont understand what motivates you to tell new members (or small stakes players) how lame that hand was.

I dont ask you to be friendly and lame, I ask you to shut up. I think thats a difference, and its easier.

There are so many hillarious threads to be witty and funny in. But why pick the one of the guy who breaks up with his gf as we speak cause he lost with Aces for the first time.

(well, okay, that would be hillarious, and I would post about it... but well, you get what I mean?)

Either way, thank you for the first constructive post. I can obviously see your point. If I didnt like BBV I wouldnt post here. All Im trying ask is a MINIMAL amount of respect to others.

And wtf is POG?
Old 03-29-2007, 09:06 AM

OP sucks at bbv
Old 03-29-2007, 09:08 AM

Dude shut your [censored] mouth, nobody cares about your [censored] whining. If you don't like it, stop reading/posting - it won't even be noticed.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:09 AM

if they were allin on the flop it might be an ok post

allin on the turn = zzzzzzzzzz