Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2007, 08:50 PM

Default Introduce me to your cutlure sir.

***********Very long story ( 3+ parts ) of my indtroduction expierence to the projects/gangs/drug dealers. Includes story with young girls, lots of drugs, sex, gangs, fights, and more. If you don't want to read, then whatever, this is the warning...starts off slow, but more very f'd up action to come.

My hometown is a semi small suburban town in south eastern Michigan. In my high school ( public ) there were about 1500 kids in the school, and only 1 kid was black. The other 1499 were all white, and a few chaladeans (fu spelling)

The city was mostly low rich/upper middle class families, and such. I came back to my town for the summer ( my college is majorly white also, 92%+ish )

I smoke, and a lot of my friends do, however it was semi hard to find weed in this town. There are a few kids that know kids from the "hood/projects" that always have good hook ups/ect, so I eventually get a hold of their connection and talk to him a bit on AIM.

He had a myspace/aim so i thought he was going to be not too hood/gangster/ect, whatever. I talk to him, he demands my full name + phone number and area code
after i give him the info, he says "alright your fine" so I was good to go. He asks me what I want, i decide to just try 1/4o, and he tells me to meet him at the putt putt golf/batting cage place.

I get to the place, and call the phone he told me to call, then he says he was gonna have someone bring it to my car. After a few seconds I see a familiar face approach my car. It turned out to be my friends younger brother ( 17? ) and we make the transaction. I asked him ( we'll call him Wayne ) how he knew the dealer ( we'll call him ) big G for now. He told me that his older sister and big G were tight, and he knows their family, ok. He tells me we should match up sometime, and i agree.

Two days later, i get a call from Wayne, and he asks me if i want to match up with him and big G ( matching up = putting in the same amount of weed, and rolling a blunt/smoking together ) I agree, and he tells me to meet at big G's house. He gives me the address, and I realize it was in the super bad area of a bigger nearby town. The area that he lives in goes by an alias, and we'll call it East Valley for now. East Valley is the seedy part of the town, where all the projects/hoods/gangs/drug houses/ect are. I drive there in the afternoon ( probably 1/1:30/2 ) and get near his place. Big G tells me to park past the first dumpster, in front of the sand box. I pull up go past the dumpster and park next to the sandbox/kids swingset area. They are super tiny family condos/mini aparments. I walk to his aparment/house ( i find out it is his mom's place ) and his little black nephew ( 7 years old? ) tells me that big G is inside. I knock on the screen door, and go in, and I am approached by a large black man who is about 6'5 240+ish? and says whats up, and that is the first time I met big G.

This isn't him, but a similar pic

Shot at 2007-07-07

I go in his house, and it is a very small/compact/grandma like house. Lots of pictures/ugly old figures/tons of pics of black kids/ect. Big G tells me they got a fat one rolled already, but we're going to roll two, so I give him my 2ish grams of green, and combine it with 4 more grams and we were about to start rolling on the kitchen table.

When big G was trying to cut the cigar to get the tobacco out, a loud scream from a girl comes from the other room.

girl:"big GGGGG hey, whos there?"
bigG:"shut up ho"

bigG takes all the weed, puts it on a times magazine, and goes out towards the living room. There there is Wayne, and 3 young girls ( they look about 17/18. big g/i both just turned 20 ) One of the girls says she knows me, and i tell her my name, and all 3 of them freak out, because they all "know me". come to find out the 3 white chicks goto the high school I went to. Normal girls are giddy/jumpy/giggly, but these girls were overboard, like tipsy drunk for a girl kind of.

We all sit down in the living room.

Me, Big G, girl22, girl33, girl44, and wayne.

We're just chilling, and girl22 asks wayne if she can get an adderall from him. He says they have to buy them off him, since he already gave them a few ( they took them earlier, which explains why they are giggly/excited ). They decide to be cheap and not buy any off him, since big G is almost done rolling the 2nd huge blunt. He gets done rolling it, but first there was a knock on the door. He tells them to come in, and a 35ish year old scraggly redneck looking/long dirty hair/white guy comes in, and so does a large, short black person..they were wearing super baggy clothes, and dreads, looked like a guy, but sounded like a girl, and after a few moments, i still coulden't tell if it is a girl/guy, so we will call it hoodrat for not.

So the smoking line up is going to be: me, big g, girl22, girl33, girl44, hoodrat, and greaserat. Girl33 asks big G where we were going to smoke, and big G said def not in the living room, because his mom gets pissed when he smokes in the house. So big G tells everyone to go upstairs into his room, and we will smoke there.

We get into his room, and it reminds me of the Malone kid's room from Family matters. A bed, a few posters, a small tv in the corner and a few random things.

The 3 girls sit on the side of the bed, and wayne, big g, greeserat, hoodrat, and I all stand, making a circle with all of us. Big G starts to light the first huge blunt, and he takes a few hits off of it, and passes it to me, i take a few hits, and the pass it to the next person in the circle.

note)) girl22/girl33 were wearing tshirts+ the super short shorts ( similar to these )

and when they were sitting/smoking on the bed, you could pretty much see parts of woman. I thought they were late 17/18ish, so it wasent bad, one was very cute, and the other was semi busty.

simi

Anyways, after the blunt made the first pass through, girl22 started to bitch/whine/start to cry. She was rambeling about how she might goto jail for beating up a 14 year old girl. big G asks her how old girl22 is now, she says 15. Big G says that she can't goto jail she is too young, then out of nowhere, the quiet greaserat comes out, and says

"[censored] yeah she can goto jail. I was in the slammer when i was 13"

--petty arguments if she can goto jail or not, because of what she did ( broke into this chicks house, and started beating her up in her own house lol. ---- then greeserat gets angry and says

"I have 13 felonies, 32 misdemeanors and god knows what else, I know whats going on!"

Everyone just silents down, and the guy is proud that he is a badass and made everyone stop lol. He was semi proud of his past too.

So finally things settle down, and girl22 stops crying, until girl44 mentions that a big built older girl ( 16 lol ) is going to beat girl22 up, IF she dosent goto jail lol. So now girl22 is super high/adderalled up ( and i find out she was on exstacy too.) and starts to cry again. Big G goes up to girl 22, grabs her by the shouders and says

"girl22...girl22...bitch stop crying you [censored] [censored]. You gonna learn how to fight, so you dont need to worry about that bitch."

girl22 starts to cry less, and she agrees that this large 6'5ish 20 yo black man, will teach this tiny 5'2ish 15 year old white girl, how to fight.

bigG:"get up"
girl22:-stands up off the bed
bigG:"heres the deal, you can punch me anywhere but the nuts, and I can only punch you in the chest. ok? deal."
girl22:"wait, i dont want to fight you. ( looks like she is about to start crying again )
bigG:"BITCH either we fight, or that girl is gonna kick yo ass."
girl22: seems to understand and they both put their hands in the fighting position.

I was about 2 feet away from this horrible sight, puffing a huge blunt, and about to witness something that made me say wow outloud.

girl22:"big G i dont want to do th.."

bigG punches her hard in the shoulder, and she falls onto the ground.

high off weed/adderall/ex/punched and on the ground crying again.

bigG:"bitch get up, that big girl gonna [censored] yo [censored] in"

girl22 stands up and gets ready to fight again. Big G pretends to punch her, but dosent, and laugh at her when she flinches. Now girl22 tries to punch big G as hard as she can in the face. it looked to me like she barley hit him, but big G took a few steps back, put his hands over his mouth, and says

bigG"bitch, you knocked my [censored] tooth out" ( all mumbly, because his hands were over his mouth )

girl22 runs over to him:"big G i'm so sorry i didnt mea..."

POW

bigG laughs and punches girl22 when she was comming to see if he was ok. she flys back, and hits the wall and falls onto the ground.

bigG:"bitch, you gonna be fighting in the street, dont let your guard down. damnnnnnnn i got you good hahaha."

girl22 is on the ground in shock, then bigG comes up to her, helps her up and gives her a hug, and everythign seems to be fine...the big black 20 year old male just let a 15 yo white small chick have it...but at least they are both happy/friends now...weird...

hoodrat:"[censored], how much for the poster."
bigG:"the MJ?"
hoodrat:"yeah."
bigG:"[censored] you, not for sale, i'm never getting rid of that, just look at him about to [censored] on everyone, that guy was my hero, he is a legend. ( they talk about how sweet the poster is, how sweet mj use to be, how lebron [censored] on detroit, how spurs destroyed them, and ect ect.

We were all blazed out of our minds, but it was time to light up big blunt #2. Right when we were lighting it up, someone opened up on the bedroom door. It was a black kid that looked to be 18. Looked like usher with the big shades + vick jersey. He joins the circle, and we continue the puff puff pass. Big G tells us about how he had to cut his old best friend up with a bike lock, when he tried to jump him, and a few other stories about some kids him/miniusher knew.

When the 2nd blunt was almost cashed, girl22 and girl33 decided that they wanted more adderall. So the 2 of them bought 3 total tabs of the 30mg XL adderall. Their friend girl 44 gives them the bright idea to snort the adderall...this was the first time i ever saw someone under the age of 18 snort anything.

They broke the 3 tabs up, and made 2 long lines on a phone book. Girl22 was about to snort her line, but she didnt have a straw or anything to snort it with, so she tries finding something. Then something clicks in her head, she reaches in her shirt, and grabs a crisp 10 dollar bill out of her bra. The smart 15 year old rolls it up in a cylider, and uses it to snort her line.

After she snorted it, she basically screamed for 5 mins straight, and said her eyes were falling out. After she chills, miniusher and bigG start whisper about something. They start to laugh and high 5 each other, then.

bigG"hey girl22, bet you won't snort another one."
girl22:"i'll do it, but i dont have anymore money."

***bigG and miniusher look at each other and laugh.

biG:"i'll give you 10 bucks to snort one off my dick.
****in all seriousness, i think girl22 would of done it, she wasent surprised/offended when the offer was made. However girl33/girl44 stopped her and killed the offer.

damn..didnt get to see a 15 year old snort a line off a 20 yo black guy's dick...damn...

we eventually left the room and went back downstairs, and sat around listening to lil weezy da drough 3, as bigG ate cookies and jamed out.

Very strange series of events, but the hood kids didn't seem to be too gangsterish...at least thats what I thought at first.

part2 later.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:53 PM

Default Re: Introduce me to your cutlure sir.

first
Old 07-07-2007, 08:54 PM

Im so lazy, i know this is awesome but its just too long and realistically i know i cant do it.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:54 PM

second

edit: third
Old 07-07-2007, 08:56 PM

tl;wr
Old 07-07-2007, 08:56 PM

4th
Old 07-07-2007, 09:01 PM

999th
Old 07-07-2007, 09:01 PM

tyty ipot
Old 07-07-2007, 09:06 PM

this is incredible
Old 07-07-2007, 09:07 PM

he shouldve said "BOOYA" after he knocked the bitch to the wall