Old 10-05-2007, 12:23 PM
justaPlayer justaPlayer is offline

Location: in unsurpassed luxury
Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#3 of 3.)

Guys how long does the ATM card take to get there thru the mail? I ordered mine a week ago and I'm seriously ready to begin using it.... Thx for responses
Old 10-05-2007, 09:44 PM
kumarshah kumarshah is offline

Signed and deposited 50$ into Pokerstars in all 5 minutes. Probably easier for smaller amounts.
Old 10-06-2007, 11:10 AM
waq waq is offline
Member

Location: taking care of old people

got mine in 2 weeks. for some people it took up to 6 weeks.
2-4 weeks seems average
Old 10-08-2007, 04:35 PM
mayday4379 mayday4379 is offline

can someone decipher this for me...Can I try to reload now? They charged me a $10 returned check fee, but i had plenty of money in my bank account. i just don't to get clipped for another fee.
---------------------------------------
Dear xxxx,

We apologize for the delay, however our records indicate the load you made
on 9/18/07 from your bank account was returned. Your bank account is
currently unblocked.
Thank you for using ePassporte.

Regards,
Jonelle S.

ePassporte Cardholder Services
cs@epassporte.com
Fax: 1-310-564-1751
Toll-Free from US: 1-877-372-7790
International and US: 1-310-301-2001

Old 10-09-2007, 09:50 AM
Mrage Mrage is offline

Regarding having limits increased by way of upgrading to the "select" account: to reiterate what a poster above said, they now require you to be a member for at least 4 months and have 2 load mechanisms. So if you are a relatively new member like myself, don't bother making a small load with a new method to become eligible, that is, until you are at or close to the 4 month requirement. They do have the ability to increase your limits arbitrarily if you have them email you the forms and you send them back, but that's no sure thing.

Here is the response I received from customer service via their message system within a couple of days' time of asking about a limits increase. However incoherent it is, at least it was fairly prompt.

Dear xxxxxxxx,

In order to increase your ATM withdrawal limit from $320 to $600 .Also
increases your daily load limit/purchase with Visa card limit from $500 to
$1000.
Requirements for Select Member's are as follows:
1. The account holder must have an ePassporte account for a minimum of
4 months
2.The account holder must also have in addition either 2 verified load
mechanisms or 5 loads on the ePassporte account
There is a one time $5.00 fee. Your account will reflect "Personal/Select".

At this time you do not qualify your account creation date 07/12/2007.

In order to fulfill your request to increase your Load or ATM Withdrawal
Limit we can send you a Limit increase form, (Please be advised that your
limit increase depends on several factors and that your application does
not guarantee approval.) If you are interested please send your request
via email.

Regards,
Jonelle S
Old 10-09-2007, 12:12 PM
cbloom cbloom is offline

Location: communist

Has anybody gotten any money out of ePass since 10/1 ? I've done a bunch of withdrawals and none of them have shown up yet. They sent a warning about having trouble with their payment processor.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Roswell Roswell is offline

Location: Poway, CA

On September 26th, I loaded money into Epassporte using an Instant Bank Account Load. The amount was only $100. Since I made that load, there's been a message on my Epassporte login screen that says:

"You have recently had an Instant Bank Account Transfer. Please note some features may be unavailable until 8 business days have past since your last Instant Bank Account transfer."

Basically that means that they won't allow me to cash out until this message disappears.
Old 10-09-2007, 05:22 PM
fredd-bird fredd-bird is offline

[ QUOTE ]
Oct 9, 2007 1:53 PM PDT
Subject: ePassporte Bank Transfer

Dear XXXX,

Your request to withdraw funds from your ePassporte account via electronic funds transfer to your bank account, ending in XXXX, has been received and is in process.

These funds have been sent to your bank and will become available for use in your account within 7 business days. Banks have their own policies regarding the time it takes to confirm and process these requests.

We will notify you immediately by email if we learn of any problem in processing that would delay the availability of these funds.

Thank you
The ePassporte Team

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright, well I put in a withdrawal, wish me luck. Will post TR (hopefully positive) on October 18th since that is 7 business days. I also withdrew a paper check from Stars to test out the options and speed of service.

btw lol @ the italicized portion after reading this thread
Old 10-09-2007, 07:11 PM
adi adi is offline

does anyone know what a ''limited account features'' mean ? i was told my country - romania - isn't on their list but that i could get an account if a holder opens it for me as a gift, though i'm not sure if it would be a limited account. would i be able to withdraw and deposit at poker sites? i've asked them a few times but they didn't really answer the question, it was an auto-reply and i haven't been able to get a live human being on the phone yet . i'm also curious if my status changes when i move to prague soon since the czech rep is one of the countries they cater for. thanks .
Old 10-09-2007, 07:41 PM
FatalError FatalError is offline

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

I would just like to post an update on my situation, i went through account unlock hell, as well as hell with the 15k wire i was trying to get out as part of that, it took almost 65 days to hit my account

BUT!

Last week i tried them one more time, put 15k in on the 3rd, called that day and talked to a supervisor, i politely asked them to let me send my wire form to them at their custservco.com email address. She gave me the address, i emailed her the wire form and immediately got a verification of docs message. This morning the money was available in my bank account.

So 65 days for the first wire

6 days for the 2nd, actually 3 full business days. So in my limited experience epassporte gets better after verification hell and becomes useful

I'm making a 3rd wire in the next few days and if it is once again quick i'll update