Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2007, 12:24 AM

Default This Forum Will Close June 30th

I have been told by the admins that this forum will close on June 30th. The amount of questionable threads and spammy posts have led to this. So what happens now?

1. Rakeback posts will need to go in the sponsored rakeback forums. I assume that Rake the Rake and 2+2 will also allow them in the Internet Bonus forums. This is up to 2+2 and RTR.

2. I will still mod Internet Bonuses.

3. If you are an affiliate you will no longer be allowed to post using your commercial handle (xyxrakeback.com etc.) after this forum closes unless you are a mod of the sponsored forums.

4. You will no longer be allowed to post any kind of commercial signatures in your post after this forum closes.

5. When this forum closes any active thread will be moved to an appropriate forum. Old threads will likely be archived for a short time in this forum but it will only be read only. After that the threads may be moved but also may be deleted. If there is anything you want to save from this forum I would go ahead and save it now.

6. If you feel a thread you start might stay active after June 30th I would consider posting it in one of the sponsored forums. This way if there is a delay in moving the thread after this forum is locked your discussion can continue.

7. This was not my decision but I have known this has been coming for a while. It has been brought up before.

8. If you have any questions or comments feel free to post them in this thread. I will try my best to get questions answered.

9. If you ever have any questions or problems with rakeback providers after this forum closes feel free to PM me.

10. Thanks for posting in A/R for it's entire run.