Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events

View Poll Results: What will you do if they reinstate the draft?
Enlist happily and fight for my country. 21 14.00%
F that, this war is stupid. 40 26.67%
Move to Mexico or Canada 36 24.00%
BASTARD!! 53 35.33%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2007, 06:13 PM

Default Re: ***yankees official offseason thread*****

The worst part about all of this is that it looks like the decision to include hughes is coming from hank over the protests of cashman. What really worries me is that cashman will get pissed off over being vetoed and want to leave for another club where he really is in charge and doesn't have to deal with this BS. It looks like he is very settled in here and I don't think it's very likely, but him leaving and going back to the old ways would be a monumental disaster.

Hank seems like a giant douchebag. If I was cashman and I spent years putting up with George's interference, and then finally got increased control after threatening to leave, and built up a great crop of young players, and then saw the very best one traded by some [censored] a couple months after he takes over... I would probably be [censored] pissed off. I am sure there are multiple other clubs with great resources who would love to have his services. Hank's comments about arod and torre really worry me for the long term future of the club. His influences are going to make this a very unhealthy organization. I mean, this is a ridiculous way to act.. I can understand being upset by Torre saying the offer was an insult, but be responsible and show some class and refrain from firing back. His comments about that and arod are so immature it scares me that he the figure of leadership right now. Why does he feel the need to argue about this crap publicly?

I am curious what people like JOA or kyleb think of this whole situation, I haven't seen much about it on BP or HBT.