Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2007, 02:05 AM

Default Re: Douchiest single piece of clothing

[ QUOTE ]
What the hell is wrong with Che shirts? I own one, it's not the Rage Against The Machine version of Che's picture, but even if it were, who cares? I know who he is, I read his diary and did a thesis/report on him in high school. Please allow me to wear a shirt with a depiction of some one who I think has accomplished a lot in his life without being labeled a douchebag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you'll only really be labeled a douche by the minority, if that helps you sleep well.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What the hell is wrong with Che shirts? I own one, it's not the Rage Against The Machine version of Che's picture, but even if it were, who cares? I know who he is, I read his diary and did a thesis/report on him in high school. Please allow me to wear a shirt with a depiction of some one who I think has accomplished a lot in his life without being labeled a douchebag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing with fedora's. Too many people wear them and look like morons because it's cliche, thusly ruining it for many who could wear them just fine. BTW, I proudly pimp a fedora from time to time with no shame.

[/ QUOTE ]
People don't look like morons in fedoras because it's cliche, they look like morons because it's hard to pull of a fashion item that was in style over half a century ago.

Even Brad Pitt looks dumb in a fedora

See how out of place this hat looks on Johnny Depp?

They are attractive people so they don't make it look horrible but imagine them without a stupid looking hat--much better. You can post a picture of yourself rocking a fedora to prove me wrong though.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Che is way overrated. Maybe go to wikipedia and see what he actually accomplished and then decide if you want to strut around repping him?
Old 11-10-2007, 02:27 AM

So what non-mainstream clothing styles/fashions do you guys not think is douchebaggery?
Old 11-10-2007, 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

The ascot - timeless classic.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, but you're allowed if you're 60+ and reclining with a cigar.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People who say "Abercrombie/Hollister/American Eagle shirt" in these threads are bigger douches and/or no coochie getting hermits.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, you wear abercrombie/hollister/american eagle.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do because being "hood" went out in the 90's. It's all about the hoes baby.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah really, you people do realize that girls usually like these clothes right? Even though I don't wear those brands much, I can totally see why people do. Especially the high school and college crowd. If your sole purpose for not wearing something is because you aren't sure if guys are gonna approve, take a second and consider how [censored] retarded that is.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but A&F and it's ilk are driven by this very concept. This is why there's such a backlash from so many people. Unless you're in a frat, leave that [censored] behind. You can literally buy the same (IMO, ugly) apparel from JC Penny's or any other 'low rent' store. People shop at A&F and Hollister for the logo.

If it's all about the ho's, carve your own style. That's what females appreciate.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you from north dakota or something?

People in frats think that people that wear hollister/american eagle are douches.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is such a good response. these are the epitome of gayblade.

[/ QUOTE ]

True. A friend of mine has a shirt that makes fun of this shirt. I can't remember what it says, but it might be something like "Commies ain't cool" or "aren't" maybe...Makes me laugh, how many idiots wear this shirt not knowing anything about it.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People who say "Abercrombie/Hollister/American Eagle shirt" in these threads are bigger douches and/or no coochie getting hermits.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, you wear abercrombie/hollister/american eagle.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do because being "hood" went out in the 90's. It's all about the hoes baby.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah really, you people do realize that girls usually like these clothes right? Even though I don't wear those brands much, I can totally see why people do. Especially the high school and college crowd. If your sole purpose for not wearing something is because you aren't sure if guys are gonna approve, take a second and consider how [censored] retarded that is.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but A&F and it's ilk are driven by this very concept. This is why there's such a backlash from so many people. Unless you're in a frat, leave that [censored] behind. You can literally buy the same (IMO, ugly) apparel from JC Penny's or any other 'low rent' store. People shop at A&F and Hollister for the logo.

If it's all about the ho's, carve your own style. That's what females appreciate.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you from north dakota or something?

People in frats think that people that wear hollister/american eagle are douches.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for helping me own this thread.

OOT I submit to you the winner of this thread.

Letters and symbols may vary.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:09 AM

true frat guys were polos,khaki shorts, and boat shoes. Maybe with one of those cloth belts.
I looked for a pic but couldnt find one.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]