Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2006, 01:18 AM

Default Heaven Is...

… after running bad for months, thinking the dealer missed you because you can’t see your cards over your stack.

… the next-best player at the table cold-calling with 93 in the big blind because, “you’ve raised my blind the last five times!” (Playing six-handed.)

… sitting down next to a nice liquor store owner with $3000 burning a hole in his pocket... and an ATM card.

… 70-year-old guy breaking wind and clearing out half the table for a few minutes.

… A guy with 17 M*F*ing racks on the M*F*ing table!

… 17-rack-guy cold calling with 74, and there are at least two worse players at the table.

… a chick cold-calling three bets preflop with K7 who scoffs at the bad play of others.

… same chick, after calling a pre-flop raise, calling with JT with KK8 on the board. “I put him on AK, so I figured if I hit my straight, it was good.” (It was.)

… 10-3 winning far more often than any other hand

… seeing an average of .5 slow rolls per hour

… Dropping 2.5 racks in your final hour of play (see above), and it represents a 50% drawdown for the day.

… “They chase anything.” (From the guy who made 10-3 a superstar hand.)

… “I’m sick of this sh*t. From now on every hand is raised before the flop.” (When 10-3 is raised pre-flop and doesn’t hold up.)

Heaven is 200BB in four days of 9-18 at Commerce.
Old 09-12-2006, 01:20 AM

Default Re: Heaven Is...

Any how many hookers and how much blow did you get with your 200bb? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] pics please...not of you, just the hooker/blow.
Old 09-12-2006, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

… a chick cold-calling three bets preflop with K7 who scoffs at the bad play of others.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a regular in my game like this. AND she's real good looking so that's like a 2fer.
Old 09-12-2006, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Any how many hookers and how much blow did you get with your 200bb?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, I'm much too old and responsible for that. The money went towards much-needed bankroll replenishing... though I might join the 21st Century and get an ipod/MP3 player.

Almost forgot this gem: Chick goes SIX bets on the river with the idiot end of the straight.