Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2007, 11:18 PM

Default Re: Survivor Finale

[ QUOTE ]
One of the best finales of all time

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, that was a fine season. Lots of drama, although I hated the "Have and Have Not" concept in the beginning. This has been one of the most memorable seasons. I think Yau screwed up with the truck deal (although to be honest I really don't think he needed it, as he's pretty successful). I really think he knew he would be in bad shape when it came down to final 4 as he truly believed that his alliance would turn on him to vote him out. He clearly would have won in the end against anyone including Earl. Earl was a fine competitor but he really didn't win any challenges if I can recall, Yau had to overcome so many odds. Earl knew this.

When Dreamz said he knows that he would be voted out tonight if he gives up his immunity idol during tribal council, it was clear that he would keep it. It was still shocking to watch.

About Alex's beef with Casandra, a lot of survivor was edited out due to time constraints. Edguardo said on his way out that he hated Casandra, clearly they didn't like her and we never got to see everything.

This has been a very entertaining season, I'm surprised they didn't give out a car or audience's choice at the reunion show in the end like prior seasons. I thought Yau would've gotten somthing.
Old 05-14-2007, 11:37 PM

When yau and dreamz were the last two hanging on, yau should have told dreamz that if he let go, yau would vote for cassandra and not him. Dreamz would then get to the final three without breaking his word.
Old 05-16-2007, 02:24 AM

dreamz is a [censored] idiot... like earl said on the final show: "i knew i won as soon as Dreamz didn't give up immunity". dreamz kept talking about how he had a chance to win the million if he reneg'ed on his word, but this idiot had absolutely NO chance to win that million after backstabbing yau like that. He's a douche and america hates him for it.