Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2006, 01:27 AM

Default Re: Top 10 U.S. friendly poker site snubbed by PokersiteScout!!!

[ QUOTE ]

"I think I'm entitled"

[/ QUOTE ]

You want answers?

Old 11-16-2006, 01:39 AM

Anybody feel free to just chime on in...
Old 11-16-2006, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I suggest anybody who wants a good laugh to read all of OP previous posts..

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] On bots on Party Poker:
[ QUOTE ]

Cheating has always been a part of poker.

That's part of pokers charm.

Learn to accept it, or go play bridge with the ol' folks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] On whether or not online poker is rigged:
[ QUOTE ]
Where can I file a complaint against a known cheater?

Is there an online clearinghouse that punishes cheaters?

Are there any rewards being offered for turning in these cheaters to the proper authorities?

I have the identitites of a large Eastern Russian online poker cheat gang, but I want a big reward before I turn them in. I will have to go into hiding afterwards and change my identity.

Is their a witness protection and relocation offered by any online poker sites to protect me?

Hurry and answer, my life is in danger and I must move fast.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-16-2006, 02:08 AM

In keeping with the theme of this thread ....

"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very information that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said 'thank you' and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you create your own website and stop making pointless posts. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Seriously, if by some miracle there were a bona fide top 10 site in terms of traffic that was missing from our list, it would be added pronto.

By the way, I can't wait to see the big reveal in OP's teaser campaign.
Old 11-16-2006, 02:13 AM

used pss for quite some time,keep it up. OP go dump another buy, and then delete 2+2from your memory, and do us a favor and not come back again.
Old 11-16-2006, 02:48 AM

Son, we live in a world that has poker sites, and those sites have to be scouted by men with databases. Who's gonna do it? You?! You, Grim Rapper?! I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Party and you curse bots. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Party's death, while tragic, probably saved rake. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, scouts sites! You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at Party, you want me on those sites!! You need me on those sites!! We use words like Rank, Active Players, UIGEA. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent scouting something. You use them as a punchline.
You [censored]' people. You have no idea how to scout a site. All you did was weaken a site today, Rapper. That's all you did. You put people's blinds in danger. Sweet dreams, son.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Son, we live in a world that has poker sites, and those sites have to be scouted by men with databases. Who's gonna do it? You?! You, Grim Rapper?! I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Party and you curse bots. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Party's death, while tragic, probably saved rake. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, scouts sites! You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at Party, you want me on those sites!! You need me on those sites!! We use words like Rank, Active Players, UIGEA. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent scouting something. You use them as a punchline.
You [censored]' people. You have no idea how to scout a site. All you did was weaken a site today, Rapper. That's all you did. You put people's blinds in danger. Sweet dreams, son.

[/ QUOTE ]
nh

POTD
Old 11-16-2006, 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice, the OP never saw it coming
Old 11-16-2006, 04:16 AM

He's right, OMFGbigPoker.com is not on PSS, and Google is in on the suppression campaign too.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:09 AM

im ip banned from PSS. wont unblock me either. oh well. *shrug*

btw, IIS blows donkey balls. apache FTW.