Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2007, 10:28 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Table Mod - Multi-Table Starter Package by Fozzy

Ty - and you are welcome. The ZIP/RAR files have been downloaded 150 times in 3 weeks. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Be sure and check out the wiki page - I have made a lot of new tables - that can be used in the \elements\ folder. Some different shapes/colors.

Let me know if you got any questions.

TY for all the AHK, btw. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2007, 10:38 AM

Hey Fozzi, I guess I finally managed to get your mod with the bigger cards running, at least they seem to be a little bigger. Thanks for that!
Unfortunately, with this new deck and one of your black table mods running, I don't see any cards (or a table..) when using the "Last Hand" option of Full Tilt. Any thoughts about that?
Thanks a lot for all your kind and patient help!
Old 09-09-2007, 11:06 AM

Can u post a screengrab?

It sounds like you dont have cardsmall.png saved/renamed properly. That is the file that displays the hole cards in the replayer. Cards3.png displays the board cards.

The replayer uses the same table.png/tablert.png from the \elements\ folder and background from the respective background folder. If the table displays when playing, it should display when re-playing hands.

If you look on the wiki - you can see the difference between a cards0 and cards0-xx.

12-16-3 uses the regular cards0 for the thumbnail image.

13.4 uses the cards0-XX for the thumbnail.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:20 PM

Hey Fozzi,
allright I pasted Cards3 into the elements folder, now the board cards are shown. Yet, the hole cards are still missing. Could you please a take a look at the link for cardsmall.png at the Wiki - Page? When I want to download it, it's file name is completely different from Cards0 - Card6, I can only download it as an "index" file.
Note please that I'm not using an english version of Windows, so the names might differ. Still, this looks kind of strange.

This is a screengrab of how I see "Last Hand" right now. As mentionend, table and backgroung are missing, too, but that's completely unimportant:

[image][/image]

Thanks once again Fozzy, you really are a big help...
Old 09-09-2007, 12:35 PM

OK.

You obviously dont have all the proper card files and table files in the \eklements\ folder.

What table view do you play? Racetrack or Classic? Does your table display when playing, in both views?

You used this table.zip file? Looking at your background, it seems as you havent used this ZIP file. It looks like you are using a transparent table and original backgrounds.

I suggest you go back to the start of this thread, and follow the steps to install the package again.

In your \elements\ folder there needs to be: (I suggest using "View > Thumbnails")

cards0.png
cards1.png
cards2.png
cards3.png
cards4.png
cards5.png
cards6.png
cardsmall.png

table.png
tablert.png

all these images must be named exactly this way. If you used this ZIP package, then the 2 table images, should NOT be transparent. They need to have a table, with transparency around the table, to overlay the background.

There are instructions on the wiki page for changing the cards. This can be done after you install the entire zip package.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:05 PM

You re exactly right, I use your RT FT Blue table mod and the transparent background that was linked at Wiki.
So you recommend to delete all the changes I made so far in the table\elements folder and than install this complete ZIP file?
Old 09-09-2007, 01:10 PM

Only if you like the way it looks, i guess. And you "need" a table to display in the replayer. if you use the old method of modding, with transparent table image - u wont get a table to appear in the replayer. The card issue is a matter of not having all of the images in the \elements\ folder, or not having them properly renamed.

if you are happy with the rest of the set up,, but just cant get all the cards to display, then go re-read the instructions on the wiki for the cards.

There is a screenshot at the start of this thread, of my cards - in the \elements\ folder. The cards in your elements folder need to be named the same.

I have to leave for a few. If you have more /'s i will be back in a few hours.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:20 PM

Fozzy, I hate to ask this again but you could you maybe please check the link for:
"FT-XX by Fozzy ; Cardsmall.png" ?

It differs completely from all the other decks when I right click it and want to chose "Save as".
Plus when I just click it, it is the only one where no preview is shown, it just says "Error". Thanks a lot!

Edit: Rest of the layout is perfect for me, just want to solve this "Last Card" problem. My eyes are very thankful for this dark mod I'm using now, so I would not like to change it if not necessary.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:24 PM

Yes its a broken link. I will remove the dead link.

I never made a cardsmall.png for that deck. I wont be making one either.

Just use the default cardsmall.png. The only difference between the default cardsmall and my FT-XX:Cardsmall is the card backs.

Do you really care if the replayer card backs are different than the cardbacks you play with? I understand that the link is messed up. But do you understand - the only difference is in what you see for card backs -only using the hand replayer. The hole cards and community cards will all display properly in the replayer. The only difference will be the card backs displayed in the replayer.

Just use the default FT cardsmall.png.

Do u use PAHUD? or Realtime HUD? They both display mucked cards in the HUD, so I almost never use the replayer, personally.

Old 09-09-2007, 07:45 PM

Hey Fozzi, please don't get me wrong, it is absolutely no problem for me to use the default cardsmall.png and my question was simply out of interest. I absolutely did not mean to offend you in any way.
I was rather questioning myself whether I am just too stupid to get a card mod running, that's why I asked if there might have been a problem with the link.
Let me please point out once again that I am very thankful for your help and advice and I appreciate both, your mod cards and your mod table very much. Hope you didn't get too angry about this misunderstanding!