Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2007, 10:19 PM

Default Full Tilt Table Mod - Multi-Table Starter Package by Fozzy

This is a ZIP/RAR of my entire C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table folder. It is a dark tables/backgrounds style. I included my complete Button and Avatars Library. I included one of my first popular decks (5.0-Bright Backs). I also included the default FT deck, if someone wants to use the default deck. There is a .TXT file of instructions on how to download a new deck from the wiki page and replace the current deck. I also included my first couple of table/tablert.png for the \elements\ folder.

* Make sure the "Options > Four Color Cards" is Un-Checked in the FT client. Make sure the FT client is closed when changing any image files.

Before you Mod your images - Make a copy of your current - C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table. I made a new folder called Table-Orig, then dragged my Table Folder into my Table-Orig Folder.

Step 1 - Download the ZIP or RAR to your Desktop. Then Right-Click Extract to Table\ using WINRAR or Extract to folder C:\..... using WINZIP. This should create a new folder on your desktop called "Table"

Step 2 - Right-Click > Copy on the Table Folder on your Desktop. Then open a Windows Explorer (My Computer) and go to: C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics.

Step 3 - Edit Menu > Paste, or Right-Click in the window and Paste. This should overwrite your current copy of Table folder. Hopefully you made a copy of it in the earlier step.

That should do it. Launch the FT client and check both Classic and RT views. I used my preferred minimalist style of buttons and avatars. I like to only see what needs my attention at the moment. Any of the buttons and avatars can be changed (I included my whole library of colors).

Here are the files:

Table.ZIP

Table.RAR

Here are Screengrabs of a Classic and RT table. Also screengrabs of the Avatars, Buttons, and Elements folders. Hopefully I covered everything. If you have any questions regarding this package specifically please post your questions here, instead of the original FT Mods thread.

Old 08-18-2007, 12:38 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Table Mod - Multi-Table Starter Package by Fozzy

Just realized I should have used my 5.4-DF-Gray cards for my package. They were my most downloaded ZIP file of decks from MediaFire, when Ilinked to ZIPs from the wiki. This is my current deck of choice at the moment.

This is the Version 5.4-DFG-AT found on the Wiki Page.

5.4-DFG-AT.zip

Cards3 Preview
Old 08-18-2007, 12:52 AM

wow fozzy, just wow

i appreciate everything you do around here and i speak for everyone when i say thank you

i'm not that keen on the dark tables, i recently used a dark table mod with bright colored deck and i was multi-tabling for around 10k hands and i had a huge downswing, i then move over to my new lighter mod and I'm on a huge heater lol

i'm a little superstitious so i'll stick with my light mod lol
Old 08-19-2007, 05:14 AM

fozzy you need your own website
Old 08-19-2007, 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
fozzy you need your own website

[/ QUOTE ]

www.fozzymods.com is available
Old 08-20-2007, 11:41 AM

Hey fozzy, love the mod. Thanks very much for doing this.

Anyone running this with vista?

Not only does it not work properly for me it crashes my whole system after I try and copy it more than once. Its kinda weird so I'm thinking it could just be my computer, just seeing if anyone has it running. I have home premium.

Edit: Also if anyone wants to say that I've probably downloaded some spyware or a virus or something. No. Everytime I tried to work with the table folder provided, my computer would crash within a minute. And it was bad, windows wouldn't load until the 5th try, it had to recheck my c drive, and it deleted and fixed corrupt files. This happened 3 times (tried downloading and re-downloading the file). Now that I've deleted the files off my system and replaced the original graphics I've had no problems.

BTW, I'm not blaming Fozzy or anything, I think the mod is great, and its most likely just some incompatibility with some program I have installed.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:04 PM

Do you got MSN or Yahoo messenger? I am pretty sure people with VISTA have used my MOD's, but not sure if they have used this Package.

I would be glad to walk you through MOD'ing step by step, instead of using the package. I dont know what it could be crashing you, as they are simply image files. But perhaps if we MOD it step by step, changing only one thing at a time, we can figure out what the problem is.

Please PM me your Yahoo/MSN ID and we can try and get it to work.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:32 PM

Fozzy,

Per your suggestion in the other thread, I downloaded this pack of mods, and they work like a charm with Vista.

Cheers, Carl.
Old 08-25-2007, 08:09 PM

I posted these in the main FT Mods thread, already.

I will post them here, for the convenience of future users of this ZIP Package.

These are the seats for Classic View. They are visible when the seat is empty. Either when you join, or when you are seated and someone leaves. I made them a couple different gray shades. They are still visible and functional, just less distracting visually.

Save one of these sets to a new folder on your PC. Then rename them all the same as the FT default files. 2.png, 6.png, 8.png, 9.png, 10.png. Then replace the existing default images located in eachof the Background subfolders (ex: C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\Backgrounds\Beach Scene)

75%

50%

Old 09-06-2007, 05:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry I have ask this here but I am a complete noob when it comes do mods and those things.
Is there a simple software I can download to make the community cards at Full Tilt bigger? I don't want a specific mod, just the usual cards in a bigger size as I'm multitabling and this would make it easier with a couple of tables open.
Hope it's ok I'm posting this question here and want to thank you in advance for some answers!

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FTP Wiki Page

Try my version 12-16-3 deck. It is very similar to the default deck. Use the "XX" cards for cards0, cards1, cards2. These are oversized for the smaller tables. There are instructions there, explaining how to replace the default deck with the new downloaded images.

I will make the resized cards for the FT default deck and post them there, later.

This question should of been asked in the FTP Mods thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Fozzi,

I have downloaded your FT XX deck from the Wiki page and it seems to have worked as the backside of the cards is a different one now.
Yet, the cards aren't bigger than the original cards from FT. Did I make a mistake or can you help me find the reason for this?