4-7% 1 3.45%
7-9% 3 10.34%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2007, 07:39 PM
gobboboy gobboboy is offline

Location: Missing wraps.
Default Beat: Am a freak and a very weird dude.

About a week or so ago I decided to email full tilt to see if they're interested in sponsoring me for the Aussie Millions this year (lol selloutaments). This is the email I sent them:

"I'm not sure this is the right email address for this, so if there's a
better person to send this to please forward it to them.

Hi, I'm Jimmy Fricke, and I took 2nd in the Aussie Millions tournament
last year and received a large amount of television coverage. I'm
coming back for all the tournaments this year, and was curious if Full
Tilt would be interested in sponsoring me in some of the events or maybe
the main event in exchange for wearing full tilt gear and maybe some
other things. I'm unaffiliated with all sites right now and I have a
bunch of friends coming to the tournament who are strong online
tournament players who also have no affiliation. Let me know if you're
interested in doing business.

Take care,
Jimmy."

I got a response a little bit later saying that they don't respond to every message about solicitations, blah blah blah, but they'll contact me if they're interested. This message just popped up in my inbox:

"Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Full Tilt Poker.
Unfortunately FTP does not take open solicitations from players wishing to
join the team. It is an invite only process that does not have set
standards or qualifications. In the future, if we are interested in
adding you as a FTP representative we will contact you directly. We wish
you the best of luck and we hope to see you at a final table soon.

JD"

I'm like okay, whatever, I had to expect it. I peruse the rest of the email and discover that this genius had included an email that Howard Lederer sent to him regarding his final decision. This is that email:

Old 11-07-2007, 07:41 PM
Pasterbator Pasterbator is offline

Location: ruining lives.
Default Re: Beat: Am a freak and a very weird dude.

hahah freak.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:41 PM
ButSheSaid18 ButSheSaid18 is offline
Member

Location: booooostin round da block

i think your awsome if that matters
Old 11-07-2007, 07:42 PM
mrTEA mrTEA is offline

Location: UCSD

LOL
Old 11-07-2007, 07:42 PM
Flintoff Flintoff is offline

Location: Melbourne

Aaaah. BBV always makes me smile!
Old 11-07-2007, 07:43 PM
magicalmarty magicalmarty is offline
Junior Member

that's hilarious
Old 11-07-2007, 07:43 PM
devilbiss devilbiss is offline

Location: hosting a hudge myspace party this weekend

too funny
Old 11-07-2007, 07:43 PM
STA654 STA654 is offline

Violent confrontation FTW!