Old 11-17-2007, 11:31 PM

Default Re: NL 25/50 - Partypoker, Toppair vs Queenkris

STOP.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
STOP.

[/ QUOTE ]

man you should be happy. I consistently play 10/20 NL and im not going anywhere so if im really so bad i should be a giant fish that you can consistently take money from. Ill give you my username so you can come to my tables and take my money: EvilEcstasy. I also spend many hours at the Hawaiian Gardens 10/20 NL and Commerce 10/20 NL so you can take my money there if you prefer.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your turn bet sucks. Im trying to figure out.. are you bluffing there or are you honestly betting for value..?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who the [censored] are you? Ban please?

[/ QUOTE ]

if you have a problem with what im saying go ahead and say whats wrong and why. Saying [censored] like 'his analysis is f'ed up, ban please' is really not constructive.

I think a bet is bad on the turn. I think you only get called by stronger hands and you get played back a lot too and then you have to fold.
Betting flop is ok but on the turn I let QK hang himself by check/calling and check/calling any safe river.

[/ QUOTE ]

I first read this and thought, WFT? QK has KJ dominated here this guy must be on crack.

I get it now. Villain is QK lolololololololololololo
Old 11-17-2007, 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol!

The guy who said "who knows what QueenKris is thinking half the time" lol does she even know what she's thinking lol. I've played so many hands against her and she's an absolute nutter you're right. I think you should call here, but you're right she does put you in some spots against other players this is a turbo muck heh.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, Queenkris / Krisqueen is a guy. 2nd I really hate to play against him.
He is definately not one of the best players on Party but his unorthodox style might be one of the toughest to play against.
His bluffs are mostly well choosen, his bet sizes are enormously and he can value bet / call down very thin.
Overall a good winner in the higher stakes. This spot really sucks and I think history/reads/pace is very important to make accurate assumptions.
If you call the Turn then you should already think about which cards/betamounts you would call on the river, Queenkris is definately gonna follow up on the river with a huge bet most of the time.
In the given scenario I wouldn't mind to fold if you don't have a feeling for the situation.
Don't think there is much equity getting lost if you do fold. If I call then I think calling the river is mostly correct. So either give up on the turn or call him down (mostly).

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with all the above and really wonder what your sn is.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your turn bet sucks. Im trying to figure out.. are you bluffing there or are you honestly betting for value..?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who the [censored] are you? Ban please?

[/ QUOTE ]

if you have a problem with what im saying go ahead and say whats wrong and why. Saying [censored] like 'his analysis is f'ed up, ban please' is really not constructive.

I think a bet is bad on the turn. I think you only get called by stronger hands and you get played back a lot too and then you have to fold.
Betting flop is ok but on the turn I let QK hang himself by check/calling and check/calling any safe river.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT, this improves his bluffing range and makes you tough to play against if your checks are unreadable.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:19 PM

c/c turn and river sound reasonable too.

some of you most likely have much better reads on Queenkris than me.

In my experience he isnt very agressive overall, but will make really strange moves from time to time, and takes totally weird lines.

Might c/c, c/c just be better cause im in a really tough spot if he raises the turn, and i dont have a good enough read to make a good decision what to do?
Old 11-18-2007, 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In my experience he isnt very agressive overall, but will make really strange moves from time to time, and takes totally weird lines and runs like God on a heatuuuuuuur

[/ QUOTE ]