Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2007, 01:42 PM

Default AI:Fixed?

Howard Stern news is reporting (100% serious) that Jordan is the winner and that the whole thing is fixed. I'm waiting to hear more.

Evidently camera crews were dispatched to lakishas home town before the votes were even taken last week. Inside sources etc.

Crazyness
Old 05-10-2007, 01:48 PM

Default Re: AI:Fixed?

[ QUOTE ]
Evidently camera crews were dispatched to lakishas home town before the votes were even taken last week. Inside sources etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't get it. Doesn't that prove that they didn't know she was getting eliminated (as each of the top 3 goes home this week for a meet and greet deal)? They were wasting resources by sending a camera crew to someone's hometown that wouldn't even be there the following week (if I'm reading you correctly). Surely they wouldn't do that if they knew she was getting the axe.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:48 PM

link?

-Al
Old 05-10-2007, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Howard Stern news is reporting (100% serious) that Jordan is the winner and that the whole thing is fixed. I'm waiting to hear more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dumbest conspiracy theory ever. You know how much revenue the FOX network and 19 Entertainment make from Idol? And how much they would be risking if they fixed it? LOL. Do you think Poker Stars is rigged too?

Also, the reason they sent cameras to LaKisha's home town was the same reason they sent cameras to everyone's home town: TO SCOUT! You idiot, they are filming in the final 3's home towns this week because everyone is going home. They do this every year.

No wonder I don't listen to Howard Stern -- these are the weirdos who believe the crap he talks about.

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2007, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't get it. Doesn't that prove that they didn't know she was getting eliminated (as each of the top 3 goes home this week for a meet and greet deal)? They were wasting resources by sending a camera crew to someone's hometown that wouldn't even be there the following week (if I'm reading you correctly). Surely they wouldn't do that if they knew she was getting the axe.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not heard the actual news report yet. However they talked about it breifly. There are 4 contestants left. Before the voting takes place a camera crew is dispatched to one home town for the reaction when she loses. The other three contestants do not have camera crews dispatched to their home towns.

They also claim an inside source tiped them to other info that they were teasing.

Greg
Old 05-10-2007, 01:52 PM

http://www.howardstern.com/archive.hs?h=493

Has Howard 100 News finally uncovered proof that American Idol is fixed? An insider at the hit FOX show tells reporter Steve Langford that Lakisha Jones will go home tonight. Howard 100 News received this information on Tuesday evening, before America even voted on the four finalists. Our information from the source inside Idol cites travel arrangements already made for Lakisha Jones, and none of the other contestants. Plus, a remote crew was dispatched yesterday to Lakisha’s home town of Flint, Michigan, but crew’s were not sent to the hometown’s of the other 3 contestants. Stay tuned tonight to fins out if the inside source at American Idol is accurate.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:54 PM

Ha. My work blocked the link. Thanks for the summary.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
crew’s were not sent to the hometown’s

[/ QUOTE ]

With punctuation skill like that, clearly we're dealing with a reputable news source with excellent writing and copy editing skills. Might as well be the NY Times, right?

So tell me -- how does Poker Stars know what river cards my opponents need to suck out on me? And how do they know to give me a downswing every time I cash out? Link please?
Old 05-10-2007, 01:56 PM

Hellmouth - it's fair to post this cause you know, it's AI related etc.

But this is pretty ludicrous as Joker pointed out. We all understand the downside, now we must ask ourselves... of the Final 4 - how is there any real upside to pre-selecting one over the other?

-Al
Old 05-10-2007, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dumbest conspiracy theory ever. You know how much revenue the FOX network and 19 Entertainment make from Idol? And how much they would be risking if they fixed it? LOL. Do you think Poker Stars is rigged too?

Also, the reason they sent cameras to LaKisha's home town was the same reason they sent cameras to everyone's home town: TO SCOUT! You idiot, they are filming in the final 3's home towns this week because everyone is going home. They do this every year.

No wonder I don't listen to Howard Stern -- these are the weirdos who believe the crap he talks about.

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe but I am not making it up myself. The howard 100 news team is actually made up of well respected journalists from shows such as hardcopy, fox news, and cnbc. (I have not looked up the exact bio's so these could be wrong but are of the correct calaber for their experience level).