Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2007, 07:50 PM

Default Re: Stars FPPs

That's definitely pretty bad. But also pretty unusual for Stars.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:47 PM

Go to wal-mart, buy some expensive ass thing. Send stars the receipt and get money. Return the product and get cash. Wal-mart will take anything back, its Walmart!
Old 09-07-2007, 11:06 PM

Please explain something,as I dont understand

Lets say I am platinum and have 50k fpps

I can buy something and send stars a receipt? Or do I need to have 186k Fpps and "qualify" for Concierge?

FWIW, I play the 5400s. My cash rate right now is 50% over a sample size of 22. So, for 118800 fpps I cashed for $2311 (after selling the T$). I am a very average SNG player, but these sats are very very soft.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:08 PM

Sample size is obviously very small.

My win-rate is similar but I caught a couple lucky breaks in there.
Agree though that the sats can be quite soft and there are some players who seem determined to commit chip-suicide.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:22 PM

"Lets say I am platinum and have 50k fpps"

You need to be supernova for Concierge.

*crosses fingers and hopes he is right this time*
Old 09-07-2007, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Lets say I am platinum and have 50k fpps"

You need to be supernova for Concierge.

*crosses fingers and hopes he is right this time*

[/ QUOTE ]

ok lets say I was supernova and only had 50k fpps left. would I be able to send stars a receipt for something I purchased and get $$ credited to my account?
Old 09-08-2007, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All of stars fpp items you can purchase are way overpriced including the bonus. The best way to spend your fpp's is in the single table satalites to the sunday million and just build up your T$. If you want a breakdown on how much more you can make doing it that way i'll break it down for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

please do and also what exact tournaments to play, how many FPPs they cost, and how they work and what you win. thanks.
Old 09-08-2007, 05:04 AM

I believe he's talking about the 5400 FPP sat's to the Sunday mil. 4/10 Qualify, so assuming all else is equal (which is probably isn't if you're a nova), you have at least 40% equity in these tournies. Now, if a tourney is worth 215T$ You should be making 430T$ for every 5 tournaments you enter.

Selling these @ 98% would net you 421.4$ for 27,000 FPP's for a rate of .0156 dollars/FPP -OR- 1.56 cents/FPPs
comparably, the 285 bonus is 25,000 FPPs, OR 1.14 cents/FPP
Old 09-08-2007, 05:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Henry17, you sure are getting around the Zoo a lot lately. Your high number of posts make me think of two possibilities:

1) You're a real helpful guy, trying to contribute.

If so, thanks for joining in. However, I can't help but notice that a good number of answers seem to be on topics that you don't really have that much personal knowledge about. This seems to lead to uncertain answers, and a few times now have devolved into arguments about the smallest points. Perhaps you should take a pass on a few of these topics? There's plenty of threads where I have an idea what the answer might be, but I know that others here will know more, so I leave it alone. There's probably more than a few times that I have answered when I shouldn't have, as well. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

2) You're building up your post count to boost your rep for whatever reason.

Don't.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume it's the former of the two. I don't want to discourage you from participating here, and I hope I don't come across as too condescending...I'm far from perfect with my posts. I just thought it might be an idea for you to think twice before replying in some threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

you post in 4life to build your post count, not the zoo

ps: (hint) ask for pics of i[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]mr slope's sister
Old 09-08-2007, 11:26 AM

Alright guys, I'm a concierge whore, and Ive probably gotten like 6-7k of stuff from it. Heres my general experiences:

1: No bills. The exception here is tuition. You can use a tuition bill only once, save up your fpps or whatever, but you can get a partial credit (like get $5k cash off a 15k bill or whatever).

2: They are very loose about general receipts sent to them. They arent picky about being under 500 or whatever. I sent a $300ish Kohls recipt (a bunch of $20 shirts), as well as a receipt for a new bed that I bought (700ish). No problems whatsoever.

I think the thing to remember here is that the concierge service is all about catering to the high volume players. They are just going to annoy a supernova by rejecting a 200-300 receipt, where it takes them a few minutes to look over the receipt, deduct the fpps, and credit the $$. At least, this is how I view it, maybe someone from stars will correct me.

I really hope nobody tries to angle them or something because I really love getting cash on stuff I was already buying.