Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2007, 08:50 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

the hand history display window cuts off the hand history at the bottom
Old 07-28-2007, 07:09 AM

Starting to like your hud now, thx.
But couldn't you update your initial post whenever there is an update? Like Update 08.01.07: dl_link
Would be really cool [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2007, 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It has the winner and potsize of the last 3 hands. Click on the panel to bring up the history. I'll put an option to switch it off in the next version.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't mind the black box but I would prefer if the application would remember that I drag it above the dealer seat. Also, it cuts off the action on the hand history window because the window is too small.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:56 PM

For some reason, whenever I close end my session and go to close the HUD app, it freezes
Old 07-28-2007, 09:39 PM

Finally tested it out for a few thousand hands. One of the immediate problems I noticed was that I don't think RT imported or processed all of the hands it needed to. For example, I would notice that I would have 0 hands on many players, despite datamining every day. I thought it was coincidence, but even against regulars I should have thousands of hands on, I still had little or 0. Though I think this only applies to certain players (just not ALL players), and I have a feeling this is a problem on my end. I went back to the earlier posts and saw that Fozzy said to have your username in all 3 boxes (Hand History Folder, Your History Folder, Your Screen Name). It was just the default \HandHistory folder in the first box, so I added my name there (\[USERNAME]) and am running another import, hopefully that will solve my problem?

edit: Problem still persists, I sent you an e-mail with a screenshot that has RT and PA HUD on to show the difference in hand amounts. I kind of messed up the number order in the screenshot for some of the players but you can still see the difference. RT hud is the one that displays more stats with a smaller font, PA hud is the one with the bigger font and is kind of just all over the place.

Some other minor issues include the hud not remembering where the winner/potsize box is placed, as Triggerle already mentioned.

Additionally, there is no wtsd/w@sd stat in the pop up box (though I do realize you can add those to the immediately visible stats).

I also would like to know how the Aggression Frequency works out - I had assumed it was just like PA hud's but multiplied by 10, but then I figured that wouldn't make much sense. How does it work in relation to the normal PT/PA hud numbers? Does it have something to do with it being "Agg. Frequency" and not "Agg. Factor"? I think that's where my problem lies, and if so, is there a way to get traditional Aggression Factor #s into RT?

Other than that, it seems pretty glitch-free. Best of all, it doesn't lag-kill FTP whenever I play more than 4 tables like PA does, and the additional stats (3b, f3) are very very useful. Thanks Mike!
Old 07-28-2007, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
problems I noticed was that I don't think RT imported or processed all of the hands it needed to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try this -

- create a new folder on your PC - called - HHF Export RT
- Export all of your hands from PT, to that new folder
- set that as the RT Archived HHF Folder
- Then try the - Rebuild DB from Archive

That should get the majority of your hands in to RT.

I just did this again - After deleting my RT Prefs file when I upgraded to 1.05, and I started a new PT DB. It is currently adding 33k hands and counting............
Old 07-29-2007, 01:55 AM

Im getting alot of crashes lately. An error pops up and then the client freezes. I have to reboot my comp several times to get everything working again. Is there a reason for that?
Old 07-29-2007, 02:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
problems I noticed was that I don't think RT imported or processed all of the hands it needed to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try this -

- create a new folder on your PC - called - HHF Export RT
- Export all of your hands from PT, to that new folder
- set that as the RT Archived HHF Folder
- Then try the - Rebuild DB from Archive

That should get the majority of your hands in to RT.

I just did this again - After deleting my RT Prefs file when I upgraded to 1.05, and I started a new PT DB. It is currently adding 33k hands and counting............

[/ QUOTE ]

Did this and it worked, thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I assume I don't really need the "HHF Export RT" folder anymore, and should set my archive folder as the original one right?
Old 07-29-2007, 02:16 AM

I imagine you are correct. That is my archive that I first assigned. You could prolly change it back or merge the 2 folders.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:23 PM

Any way for the HUD to show when I record poker videos with camtasia?