Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2007, 07:02 AM

Default Sniper - reborn?

There has been a significant amount of discussion going on over the last week, into determining what is an appropriate level of participation for me going forward. Several proposals were bantered around between various Mods/Admins before these things were brought to me. Mat made contact with me on Thursday, and I started communicating with Ryan directly again on Friday. I was busy with preplanned activities with my kids over the weekend, or I would have posted these things over the weekend.

There has been a tremendous amount of pressure put on me at this point, to simply start posting in the Mod forum again. ElD even contacted me last night, which was both unexpected and appreciated.

I hope that we can all find a way to move forward from this, and apologize for my not being able to fully and actively participate in the discussions two weekends ago.

That said, I am interested in broad mod opinion on how to best proceed from here. I will put up one of the proposals for discussion in my next post, and follow up with some of the thoughts I have conveyed to others over the last few days as soon as I can edit them for appropriateness to post here. It should also be known that I have asked Ryan to reconsider his decision and full reinstate me as Mod of my 3 forums, so I can demonstrate that I have heard what you guys have been saying and intend to modify my behaviour in the Mod forum based on your comments.

So, here's where I am at:
1. I am fighting for a full reinstatement
2. Alternatively, I am willing to find a middle ground solution that is acceptable to the Mods/Admins
3. I have shared and will continue to share thoughts on mod additions
4. I am willing to discuss the issues raised 2 weekends ago, if thats what you want
5. I am hopeful that you guys will be willing to give me another chance, and that my willingness to listen to other Mods & stay out of Modwars, added to my positive contributions in other areas, will lead to an agreement that full reinstatement is the right way to go.

Can we all move forward as a team with a reborn Sniper, who has learned much from this experience, and that continues to positively contribute, but is less irritating?

More post to follow...