Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: You have a small-mid pair in position vs a 5x BB raise and more than 1 caller. You?
Call 20 25.97%
Fold 57 74.03%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-14-2007, 03:41 AM

Default Sex in public restrooms

In this thread Gamble describes a situation where a friend 'states he [censored] Jill in bathroom of bar last night.'

I've never done this. I'm curious how common this is, at least among the OOT crowd...

Pick the first answer that applies to you.

For the purposes of this poll, residences don't count, so having sex with someone in a bathroom at a big house party (or in any college living situation) doesn't count.

Also, if you answer yes, please describe what type of public place it was (bar/restaurant/etc).

Edited to add: Also, third-world countries do not count for the purposes of this poll.

Edited to add: Hearing about it on the Internet does not count!

Thanks
Old 08-14-2007, 03:43 AM

Default Re: Sex in public restrooms

I've gotten half a handjob in central america. I think its more common for dudes to bang other dudes in bathrooms than dudes banging chicks.
Old 08-14-2007, 03:45 AM

I worked at a bar for about six months, and I remember three different times when people were having sex in the bathroom. Twice someone told a waiter that people were [censored] in the bathroom, and once a manager caught them. Three different couples, FYI. Also, always in the women's restroom.
Old 08-14-2007, 03:47 AM

I've never done it, and no one I know personally has done it (or at least admited/bragged it), I've never stumbled across it and none one I know has ever stumbled across it. The only time I hear about it is stories on the internet.

I would like to do it tho!
Old 08-14-2007, 03:55 AM

I've done it 3 times that I can recall. 2x with thai girl 1x with Australian.

I thought it was standard...

Pills and or heavy drinking were of course involved everytime. I'd imagine in certain clubs it happens at least once every night.

Just saw that 3rd world countries don't count. So I guess it only happened once in Australia.

Was in club making out with girl I met that night. She was like 18 and I was 20. She said something in Australian that I couldn't understand then grabed my hand and next thing I know we were banging in bathroom. There was a lady outside waiting for the other room and she saw us go in, she seemed to be cool with it. Girl ended up being kinda crazy/stalkery (I didn't give her my number or anything but she saw one of my friends and ended up locating me and going nuts for a few days.

Other 2 times were in Thailand. Once at full moon party once during Songkran festival in Chang Mai (on lots of E) with one of my rich thai friends, pretty sure I wasnt the only dude that girl [censored] in bathroom that day.
Old 08-14-2007, 03:56 AM

ski,

OK, I guess I should have also excluded guys dating Thai whores.
Old 08-14-2007, 04:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ski,

OK, I guess I should have also excluded guys dating Thai whores.

[/ QUOTE ]

only happened once with a thai whore. She has since won my heart and is dating me.
Old 08-14-2007, 04:05 AM

Yes. Movie theater with a unisex handicapped bathroom that locked between the two standard bathrooms. So... more like semi public since it's not like anyone could walk in.
Old 08-14-2007, 04:08 AM

i had sex with a coworker behind a the front counter at the tanning salon i worked at during college. it was late at night but all glass windows in front...2nd floor. she was total [censored] so she went with it.

never had sex in a bathroom before though...
Old 08-14-2007, 04:12 AM

i was on vacation in orlando and met a cute red head at the resort. i was staying with a bunch of guys and she was with her family. so we needed to find a place to [censored]. we went in the womens bathroom at like 2am on top of the counter. about 5 girls came in the bathroom while we were doing it and we would run into the stall. they all knew was what going on and were laughing at us.