Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2007, 02:23 PM

Default How Good Would Hellmuth/Matusow/Etc Be If They Weren\'t Tilt Monkeys?

If players like Matusow or Hellmuth or anyone else known for blowing up at the table had reasonable level of self-control (let's say the level of Daniel Negreanu, who has been seen to tilt on TV, and not some robotic untiltable demeanor), how good would those players be?
Old 07-16-2007, 02:26 PM

Default Re: How Good Would Hellmuth/Matusow/Etc Be If They Weren\'t Tilt Monkeys?

[ QUOTE ]
If players like Matusow or Hellmuth or anyone else known for blowing up at the table had reasonable level of self-control (let's say the level of Daniel Negreanu, who has been seen to tilt on TV, and not some robotic untiltable demeanor), how good would those players be?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, Hellmuth would have 26 bracelets? I don't really think PH is a tilter. He steams, but doesn't go crazy wild with bluffs and LAG play.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:28 PM

Default Re: How Good Would Hellmuth/Matusow/Etc Be If They Weren\'t Tilt Monkeys?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How good would your post be if you knew how to write clearly? Hmmmm
Old 07-16-2007, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, Hellmuth would have 26 bracelets? I don't really think PH is a tilter. He steams, but doesn't go crazy wild with bluffs and LAG play.

[/ QUOTE ]

what do u call his performance on hsp? maybe yur right. maybe he doesnt tilt very often. steaming and tilt r 2 different things. he definately tilted on hsp though.

cant blame mike for tilting. he gets really unlucky from the many hours i watched him on fulltilt.

i seen aba and bennyamine and ivey tilt before and it doesnt seem to hurt theyre careers. i think tilt is a part of the game. heck, u can tilt and win too sometimes. sometimes, tilt can make u play better.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what do u call his performance on hsp? maybe yur right. maybe he doesnt tilt very often. steaming and tilt r 2 different things. he definately tilted on hsp though.

cant blame mike for tilting. he gets really unlucky from the many hours i watched him on fulltilt.

i seen aba and bennyamine and ivey tilt before and it doesnt seem to hurt theyre careers. i think tilt is a part of the game. heck, u can tilt and win too sometimes. sometimes, tilt can make u play better.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] loooool
Old 07-16-2007, 05:47 PM

Post deleted by jman220.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:54 PM

Default Re: How Good Would Hellmuth/Matusow/Etc Be If They Weren\'t Tilt Monkey

This is like the "How good would Shaq be if he could throw FTs?" question.

(ie: pointless)
Old 07-16-2007, 06:09 PM

matusow would be very good....too bad that it's in his very nature to tilt. it's just who he is, so why bother gossiping about how he'd be 'if this' and 'if that'?
Old 07-16-2007, 06:17 PM

why do people always got to come up with smartass anwers to peoples questions here? its a forum to learn supposedly. so what if the question is lame in the mighty 2+2ers eyes? if u dont like it then dont reply. u people suck.

to answer yur question op........they would obviously be better players if they never titlted. hope that helps.

god i'd really love to slap half the people in here. u smartasses make poker even uglier than it already is.
Old 07-16-2007, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why do people always got to come up with smartass anwers to peoples questions here? its a forum to learn supposedly. so what if the question is lame in the mighty 2+2ers eyes? if u dont like it then dont reply. u people suck.

to answer yur question op........they would obviously be better players if they never titlted. hope that helps.

god i'd really love to slap half the people in here. u smartasses make poker even uglier than it already is.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't take people on an interweb forum so seriously. and maybe, just maybe, you should take that stick out of your ass.