Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2007, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Emotional Affairs

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Once I went through those things, I realized for the most part I'm not really concerned. My wife can flirt, that doesn't bother me at all. In a sort of roundabout way I feel complimented when another guy thinks my wife is desirable. If she went farther than that, it'd bother me to the extent that I might fear our relationship was failing.

[/ QUOTE ]

flirting isn't what bothers me, the fact that there is no clear place to draw a line is what bothers me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand the thinking of cheating, because people always say it was an accident, that emotions got the better of them, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

You ever make a bad poker decision due to tilt? Isn't that emotions getting the better of you?

Otherwise, yea, I agree with most of what you said, though it was very confrontationally stated. One thing though was very untrue though, or, well, certainly not true all the time.
[ QUOTE ]

You are unhappy with your present lover. You want to get away from, hurt, and abandon this person.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, I'm quite happy. I can see however making a bad decision given the right set of circumstances. It'd have nothing to do with dissatisfaction with my wife and everything to do with the person I'm cheating with.