Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which is better? Coke or Pepsi?
Coke 43 53.75%
Pepsi 37 46.25%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2006, 03:22 AM

Default Re: Should I have punched this guy in the mouth?

[ QUOTE ]
Umm, this didn't happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think so either. Who would leave their car unlocked in the fire lane in front of store? Why would he get in the car if you had your keys on you? What was he gonna do?
Old 06-28-2006, 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Without a doubt my move would be to go inside and tell the manager, and unless this is the boss's nephew, I believe he would be fired on the spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he should lose his job over this, that's kinda harsh IMO. I just want him to leave me alone verbally and physically if I ever pull into the fire lane again. He can call the cops and I don't have a problem with that. He's gotta do what he feels he's gotta do. He needs to let the cops take care of it, if anything.

[ QUOTE ]
your habits will degrade further and you'll end up stealing news papers off front stoops because they clearly weren't going to read it anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read this. Thanks.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Without a doubt my move would be to go inside and tell the manager, and unless this is the boss's nephew, I believe he would be fired on the spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not so sure about that. First, the employee would surely tone down his side of the story to "he was parked in the fire lane so I tried to move his car, and then he came out and flipped." Second, I suspect a store can be fined for letting customers park in the fire lane.

I think the employee would receive a "next time, come in and tell me and I'll do something about moving the car."
Old 06-28-2006, 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I think the employee would receive a "next time, come in and tell me and I'll do something about moving the car."

[/ QUOTE ]

In the time it takes to do all this, I'll be gone already. That's why I justify me doing this nearly EVERYTIME I go to the grocery store.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he should lose his job over this, that's kinda harsh IMO. I just want him to leave me alone verbally and physically if I ever pull into the fire lane again. He can call the cops and I don't have a problem with that. He's gotta do what he feels he's gotta do. He needs to let the cops take care of it, if anything.

[

[/ QUOTE ]

My opinion he should definitley get tossed. If I had an employee that took the initiative to get into a customers car, that would tell me that his judgement is extremely poor and I would be very uncomfortable as what he is liable to do.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In the time it takes to do all this, I'll be gone already. That's why I justify me doing this nearly EVERYTIME I go to the grocery store.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey man, what's your goal here? Clearly you believe you should park in the fire lane. Only one person has stood by you in that belief. Many others have said you're wrong to do it.

Have you ever punched somebody in the mouth over such an altercation? How quickly do you think you would win the fight? Would you be comforable talking to the police about how you got pissed because the guy wanted to move your car from the fire lane after he decided to press assault charges against you?

Anyway, summary of OOT's response so far: No you shouldn't have punched him in the mouth, and no you shouldn't have parked in the fire lane.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:35 AM

So...The guy buying Naked juice is a [censored] badass? Go you, man.

Also, whoever said buy more than 2 next time you go is the most right out of anybody in this thread.

EDIT: Also, your two female roommates "beating his ass" is pretty funny.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, your two female roommates "beating his ass" is pretty funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was fine about the situation until my roommates made me feel like a was a puss for not beating dude's ass in the parking lot.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, your two female roommates "beating his ass" is pretty funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was fine about the situation until my roommates made me feel like a was a puss for not beating dude's ass in the parking lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...you've got bigger problems if you can be made to "feel like a puss" so easily.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think he should lose his job over this, that's kinda harsh IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]
But you're going to physically fight him for it? [censored] up.

One of the many reasons I hate people are the sense of entitlement many seem to carry with them. Why should you be special? I don't give a [censored] if you're running in to buy a Snickers from the cash register, there are literally a hundred people a day going to that store to buy less than five items, but I guess they should all find parking spaces while you park right in front of the door. Good thing turning on your hazards makes it ok.

All,

OP is 19, if I remember correctly. He'll either learn to be a non-idiot or he'll turn out like the rest of humanity. I don't hold out much hope.