Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2007, 11:53 AM

Default dikshit and the blinds

some basic theory questions about a situation I recently came across. I dont know if any interesting discussion will come of this but I thought I'd throw it out there.

first some assumptions:
- you are in a card room where the owner/operator (aka dikshit) is also playing. the integrity of the game is outside the scope of this post - assume it is on the level.
- pretty much everyone chops. for those that have never played live, what this means is that if everyone folds to the two blinds, they take their bets back before the flop and we move on to the next hand.
- the rake is all dropped on the flop. No flop, no drop.

now the questions:
- someone raises and it folds to dikshit in the bb. at what rake size should he be calling with any two?
- folds to dikshit on the button. how often should he be open limping?
- folds to dikshit in the SB, bb doesn't chop. at what point should he just always be completing?
- at what rake size is it absolutely moronic to chop if dikshit is on your right? on your left? One note: it's considered rude/unethical to chop with one opponent and not the other. Assume dikshit and the other guy are both super bad for the sake of discussion.