Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2007, 12:16 AM

Default $16 stars constructive criticism

my name on stars is jay weezey. ive played over 3000 stts, started out well, but my roi is slooowly decreasing. i feel like im playing well but im obviously not cause my roi should be higher if i was playing better. i dont know what im doing wrong so im asking for a little constructive criticism from any of the regulars that have seen my play and picked up on anything im doing wrong. thanks for the help
Old 11-27-2007, 12:21 AM

Default Re: $16 stars constructive criticism

I don't remember playing against you in about 1000 sngs, so I'm not sure. I just wanted to say that above 10 should be sustainable from a good player with good experience (3000 is quite a bit obv). I would suggest exchanging HHs with someone. I'm off the 16s pretty much, so if you ship me some HHs, I'll try to look at them soonish.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:02 AM

What is your ROI? I dont know whats possible at that level as I've never played it but my first 1000 22s on party were at a higher ROI then my next 1000 and my ~500 55s after the 2nd 1000 were higher still.

Maybe your focus is dwindling.

Im not saying you should move up but in retrospect I wish I'd tried to move up faster in those days.

Then again these games seem tougher and the 27s seem full of pros.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:15 AM

His roi is just under 10 for the $16s.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:36 AM

thanks a lot man, ill PM you and hopefully we can get something set up. im bout to pass out though so ill shoot you one tomorrow sometime.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:52 AM

If this doesn't get locked--hopefully it won't cause its not like a brag post and the title asks for constructive criticism-- I suggest you upload/host your sharkscope graph so we don't all have to burn a search, as well as whatever other graphs you can show, such as your finish distribution, multitabling stats (using RVG's Tourneymanager if you have it), or any more info that would actually be useful without listening to your comments and thought processes regarding certain hands in certain positions with certain stack sizes.

The same age old post hands, ask specific questions thing still applies as well.