Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 11-26-2007, 08:57 PM

Default KaiBusto

The rush is over. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

"Seems like I just can´t catch a break online right now, all I do is lose, lose, lose. Sometimes I play great only to see myself get real unlucky, sometimes I´m just terrible and deserve to lose. My opponents are pretty happy obv.

This is the biggest downswing of my career and most of it being my own fault makes me sick. There´s a lot of money on the line, but I just can´t play great poker most of the time as I lack discpline. I start tilting even when I´m ahead. No need for bad beats to induce that - pure boredom does the job.

I can´t find a clear cut explanation for all of this, but I finally came to the conclusion that I will stop playing for the time being and won´t make any deposits now that I´ve blown my entire online bankroll.

I´m a sick addicted gambler like most of you, so I will continue playing live events. There´s a whole bunch of small buy-in tournaments to be played so I´ll probably have some fun (and I might win some money if i get lucky)."

Seems like he cashed out a lot of money as he´s writing about jet-set life style most of the post. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

GG Niki.

http://www.overcards.de/2007/11/26/jet-setting/

Online läuft es bei mir zur Zeit ganz und gar nicht rund und ich beklage eigentlich nur noch Losing- Sessions. Eine stark gespielte, aber unglückliche Sitzung wechselt mit einer schwach gespielten und somit verdient verlorenen Sitzung ab, und dabei freuen sich nur die Gegner.
Ich befinde mich im größten Downswing meiner Karriere, und was mich dabei stört ist die eigene Schuld daran. Es geht um wirklich große Beträge, aber ich bin trotzdem selten motiviert, diszipliniertes, gutes Poker zu spielen.
Ich fange an zu Tilten, obwohl ich vorne bin und keinen Bad Beat verpasst bekommen habe, aus Langeweile sozusagen.

Genau erklären kann ich das so nicht, aber jedenfalls hat es mich zu dem Entschluss gebracht, für eine Weile nichtmehr zu spielen, nicht neu einzucashen nachdem ich mich durch meine Online Bankroll gespielt habe.

Da ich aber pokersüchtig bin wie die meisten Spieler, werde ich alternativ einiges an Live Events spielen. Viele kleinere Events stehen an, die Arbeit, Spass und mit etwas Glück auch Geld versprechen.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:58 PM

Default Re: KaiBusto

Many more to come once the backers stop giving...so many in the hole not even funny.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:01 PM

addictionLOL
Old 11-26-2007, 09:09 PM

yeah, make sure to show this story to those american congress dudes.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Many more to come once the backers stop giving...so many in the hole not even funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

names?
Old 11-26-2007, 09:11 PM

awwww bless
Old 11-26-2007, 09:13 PM

rigged, obv.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:32 PM

shame, he seems like a nice guy.

urindanger ends up with all of everyones money at the end of the day anyway.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:43 PM

I predicted a oncoming 40 buyin downswing in this thread near his peak http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=9&fpart=1
and it seems like it's happened, he's still way up for the year though. Just standard PLO variance really (or broken capacitor), Ziigmund, Benyamine, Durrr, Sbrugby and Gus have all had downswings like this.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:54 PM

hows the dollar doing in one year ben wb?