Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2006, 01:46 AM

Default Re: Absolute changes bonus terms

so, absolute took away $15/hour of free money they were giving me. But they are still giving me $16 an hour free money...

Any sites topping that for 1/2 and 2/4 limit players?
Old 12-21-2006, 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Even with this change, what are the better deals for US players?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. What other sites (if any) are now better than Absolute for US players for bonus+rb?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ultimate Bet is looking pretty good to me (U.S. player). I hope ABS doesn't hassle me cashing out my entire roll after only a few days. They asked for it.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. What other sites (if any) are now better than Absolute for US players for bonus+rb?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't UB crush it now?
Old 12-21-2006, 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ultimate Bet is looking pretty good to me (U.S. player). I hope ABS doesn't hassle me cashing out my entire roll after only a few days. They asked for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

UB doesn't offer even close to as many bonuses, clearance rate isn't much better either.
Old 12-21-2006, 03:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

UB doesn't offer even close to as many bonuses, clearance rate isn't much better either.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take my chances. How much worse can it be than signing up for an initial bonus, two days later, "oh..we're exercising our right to screw you without notice". I'm off to UB, and if they pull this shiite...I'm leaving there too! I can't spot the sucker at ABS because we're all suckers.
Old 12-21-2006, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take my chances. How much worse can it be than signing up for an initial bonus, two days later, "oh..we're exercising our right to screw you without notice". I'm off to UB, and if they pull this shiite...I'm leaving there too! I can't spot the sucker at ABS because we're all suckers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ehh...I guess I can understand, but it's not like UB or any other site for that matter hasn't ever changed their policies. Further, you will be playing with AP again soon anyhow, as UB and AP are merging within a couple months. There is no reason to play at UB anymore anyhow, as their 35% RB is going down to 30%, and AP is upping to 30% January 07.
Old 12-21-2006, 03:53 AM

This destroys bonuswhoring at AP. Only reason I played at that rock garden.

I really recommend everyone send a letter voicing your displeasure. The more the better. They probably won't change it back, but ya never know.
Old 12-21-2006, 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This destroys bonuswhoring at AP. Only reason I played at that rock garden.

I really recommend everyone send a letter voicing your displeasure. The more the better. They probably won't change it back, but ya never know.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wrote a pretty long one to them, explaining what more than likely will happen to their player base.
Old 12-21-2006, 04:09 AM

My email to them

To whom it may concern:
Your following bonus release criteria has been posted on 2+2 forums by one of its moderators. (the largest poker forum on the internet)

The Bonus Amount will automatically be added to your Pending Bonus account where it will be held and automatically released to your cash account based on the following easy requirements; for each raked hand (minimum rake of $0.50) you play (you must see the flop) you will receive 1 point

First, I find this really poor customer service that I must find out about this via a third party. 2nd, changing the release of a bonus after someone has deposited to make use of that bonus is extremely suspect and shady. Finally, AP is known as a very tough place to play poker. Many players such as myself only play on your site because of the bonuses and rakeback. This change will result in bonuses that are released at less then third their original rate. This is unacceptable. You have removed the main reason to play at AP. I urge you to return to your original bonus release criteria or lose many customers including myself.

A concerned Customer,
Jason
Old 12-21-2006, 04:12 AM

I cashed out my entire roll, and emailed them to tell them that the change to the bonus was my reason for cashing out and moving on.

The new party reloads came at the perfect time as far as I'm concerned [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Mat