Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2007, 02:23 AM

Default Re: ***OFFICIAL*** New England-Buffalo Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've said it before but being offended at 'running up the score' is the most unamerican thing I've ever heard of.

[/ QUOTE ]

America's become a rather sensitive place as of late.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, being a little bitch is pretty American now. Belichick is probably getting sued by someone when all is said and done. Emotional damage, ruining bad gamblers' lives, etc etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
You can't have it both ways. In the other post you were saying stuff like classiness has no business in sports, and now you are saying everyone is being a little bitch. Does this mean you will not complain if Brady does take a late hit (not necessarily a below the knees dirty hit, just a late hard hit), and gets knocked out or breaks his hand or something?
Old 11-19-2007, 02:29 AM

dude honestly what the hell are you talking about. Your post makes no sense. I'm not trying to have it both ways. I'm making fun of sissies.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

You can't have it both ways. In the other post you were saying stuff like classiness has no business in sports, and now you are saying everyone is being a little bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

seriously can someone please banish semtex to posting comments on third-tier SI writers' blogs for all eternity? totally deserving imo
Old 11-19-2007, 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dude honestly what the hell are you talking about. Your post makes no sense. I'm not trying to have it both ways. I'm making fun of sissies.

[/ QUOTE ]
What I was saying is that if you did cry about Brady getting a concussion on a late hit and whine about how unclassy it was you would be having it both ways.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You can't have it both ways. In the other post you were saying stuff like classiness has no business in sports, and now you are saying everyone is being a little bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

seriously can someone please banish semtex to posting comments on third-tier SI writers' blogs for all eternity? totally deserving imo

[/ QUOTE ]
oh no somebody had the absolute nerve to criticize a team from Boston! get him the hell out of here!
Old 11-19-2007, 02:35 AM

Semtex you are basically saying that you want to shoot Brady in the head with a bow and arrow, and I disagree. I think that's completely uncalled for tbh.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Semtex you are basically saying that you want to shoot Brady in the head with a bow and arrow, and I disagree. I think that's completely uncalled for tbh.

[/ QUOTE ]
but he's running up the score!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2007, 02:37 AM

I wouldn't care about how unclassy it is.. cuz it wouldn't really have anything to do with class. Either it'd be a legit hit, to which I'd reply "gee whiz that sucks", or it'd be a malicious one, and sure, I'd get pissed about it. But the league would probably suspend the guy. And there'd be a bunch of I-told-you-so's, and probably some cheering from the haters whining about class all the time, and the irony would get me aroused, and I'd take it out on some hooker. How classy is that?
Old 11-19-2007, 02:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't care about how unclassy it is.. cuz it wouldn't really have anything to do with class. Either it'd be a legit hit, to which I'd reply "gee whiz that sucks", or it'd be a malicious one, and sure, I'd get pissed about it. But the league would probably suspend the guy. And there'd be a bunch of I-told-you-so's, and probably some cheering from the haters whining about class all the time, and the irony would get me aroused, and I'd take it out on some hooker. How classy is that?

[/ QUOTE ]
thats totally cool. thats how i feel.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and I'd take it out on some hooker. How classy is that?

[/ QUOTE ]