Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2007, 09:35 PM

Default Re: JJ

yeah Aaron told me that earlier I believe too but in 3 ways going over my track record its not paying off. Some commercial proof would be nice.

Mathematically it may be sound but with 2 draws in this position I have been behind the mark so many times I can't think its a good call. This is probably an example of results conditioning.

Of course it depends on read. I don't assume the worst here but the flush board definitely makes me very hesitant to call when sandwiched.

This isn't a sandwich position but if I bet out on the turn and just get checked down I have to bet/fold the river.If I get raised then again it depends on whether I have a read on the player if I call it or fold it.

I think in this case or in absence of read I check/call the turn and check/call the river.

One of the things I notice is people giving up lines on the river all the time. When I don't want to fold I give up value and call but I make the decision on the turn not after it.

Not sure if that makes a big difference either good or bad.

Some times I give up value some times I save bets.

This is a tough one.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:48 PM

if is passif,he wouldnt bet a hand weaker then JJ on this board right?

he would only raise if u bet the river with a great hand since is passif but would call lot of hands as well if u bet.so i dont think by betting u gain much information here,u only bet for value if u bet vs those guys?
Old 09-30-2007, 10:07 PM

given your play, which we can debate later, you have to call the river