Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2007, 05:12 PM

Default Re: x-post P5\'s knows how to party

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

2+2 = p5?

[/ QUOTE ]

fair enough, my official reply:

[/ QUOTE ]

bow this was ur best work yet, the way it flowed into that pic was [censored] awesome, A_+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 07-09-2007, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
CC is once again again the voice of reason. Let him dress how he wants, make fun of him b/c he plays donkaments! CC why arent you in vegas?

[/ QUOTE ]

The [censored] tents. That what is all boils down to. I hate the heat and if I went all the way to LV and had to sit outside in an 112 degree weather in an 'air-conditioned' tent, i'd pull a life tilt of the likes the world has never seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya but you could just come to our house and drink instead dude. I met [censored] tuff fish FFS! TUFF FISH!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya rly, plus the events I would've played were all small and untented. PLUS, considering i've had the roughest run bad like a quadruple amputee two weeks in like ever there have definitely been signs I shoulda went. Ah well, next year woot.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Man live and let live, wtf happened to that? If lilHoldem wants to dress like this let him.

[/ QUOTE ]
And if I want to ridicule someone you should let me.
And if you want to ridicule me for ridiculing someone else you should let me and etc.

Also I do agree with FunkiMunki that I have noticed lilholdem to be quite spewtastic.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:33 PM

great stuff.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Man live and let live, wtf happened to that? If lilHoldem wants to dress like this let him.

[/ QUOTE ]
And if you want to ridicule me for ridiculing someone else you should let me and etc.

Also I do agree with FunkiMunki that I have noticed lilholdem to be quite spewtastic.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said don't ridicule. I have some MSPaints in the works that poke a bit of fun.

There's a big difference between ridiculing and being judgmentally hostile, totally devoid of humor.

Reread some of these posts, they're downright frightening. The type that would beat my ass and leave me for dead if I was wandering in their little small town, because I have weird looking hair or some other dumb reason.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:45 PM

Quite Spewtastic? Pudge you're a clown
Old 07-09-2007, 06:45 PM

Old 07-09-2007, 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said don't ridicule. I have some MSPaints in the works that poke a bit of fun.

There's a big difference between ridiculing and being judgmentally hostile, totally devoid of humor.

Reread some of these posts, they're downright frightening. The type that would beat my ass and leave me for dead if I was wandering in their little small town, because I have weird looking hair or some other dumb reason.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why? Do you actually have weird looking hair? Is it something we should know about?

*hastily arming mob with pitchforks, torches, rope, etc*
Old 07-09-2007, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol threaded mode
Old 07-09-2007, 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Why? Do you actually have weird looking hair? Is it something we should know about?

*hastily arming mob with pitchforks, torches, rope, etc*

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya rly it's weird as [censored]. I mentioned it in BBV4L.