Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2006, 12:17 PM

Default Re: Results 25 tabling the 60\'s after 1098 games

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just don't understand. Let's say you have one decision/minute at every table, you have about 2-3 seconds to make your moves, lets say that some take 1 second (checking fold), but I mean, you have maximum 10 seconds to make a move on any table. How do you get any reads?

[/ QUOTE ]

you have more than 10 seconds to act.

[/ QUOTE ]

and you dont need reads on 97% of plays
Old 09-21-2006, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Seems to be a bit of jealousy from the other higher stakes player. Afraid spacegravy wins this day. Sorry

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot.

These posts are bad because they send the wrong message to young players who should be concerned with growing as a poker player not playing 80 SNGs/hr.
Old 09-21-2006, 02:39 PM

I apologise goggles. Knew that wasn't going to be taken lightly.

I was simply praising this guy for his results, not for being a role model.
Old 09-21-2006, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Seems to be a bit of jealousy from the other higher stakes player. Afraid spacegravy wins this day. Sorry

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot.

These posts are bad because they send the wrong message to young players who should be concerned with growing as a poker player not playing 80 SNGs/hr.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm definitely a worse player from reading that. This thread has to be the reason I'm losing set after set. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-21-2006, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm definitely a worse player from reading that. This thread has to be the reason I'm losing set after set. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. Though I'm not young. Atleast when compared to this forum.
Old 09-21-2006, 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you understood goggle's point.
Old 09-21-2006, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. Though I'm not young. Atleast when compared to this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think goggles was talking about age.
Old 09-21-2006, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

his point is pretty clear and, no, my response doesn't make a great deal of sense in terms of it but heck, I'm just, poorly, trying to be slightly entertaining.
Old 09-21-2006, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

his point is pretty clear and, no, my response doesn't make a great deal of sense in terms of it but heck, I'm just, poorly, trying to be slightly entertaining.

[/ QUOTE ]

not allowed.

fun nazi,
zip

ps. oh yeah: [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

pps. but seriously, [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 09-21-2006, 05:24 PM

Well after reading these threads for awhile I finally found a post that stirred me enough to sign up. So what if he is playing like a robot. Just because it is a different style than yours doesn't mean it is bad. Everybody is looking for their own niche or style of play that makes them money. That is the bottom line - making money and not how you make it. [ QUOTE ]
Play me HU for your bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ] You sound like Phil Hellmuth after losing because somebody didn't play the way you are supposed to play. Nothing worse than being pompous in my book. c'est la vie.