Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2007, 01:53 PM

Default Re: Damaging Women

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you guys are lame. you can't possibly judge three people that quickly based upon the very limited information in my OP.

after hearing all of this, i agree some of my actions have probably been douche-baggy in nature...but there is obviously more to a story such as this and you know absolutely nothing about my current relationship. making global character statements based upon such limited information is rather silly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure I can, I do it all the time. Let's review the facts:

1. You broke up with a girl (Nothing wrong here)
2. You keep boning said girl even though you broke up with her - Douchebaggery at it's finest.
3. You get a new gf but continue to bang old gf on the side. - More douche baggery
4. You post on the internet asking for advice about your douche bag antics - Even more douche baggery
5. Other douche bag stuff you probably left out because even you are too embarrassed to admit it on the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

6. No pics
Old 08-03-2007, 01:53 PM

op,

not too late to create a new account
Old 08-03-2007, 01:54 PM

douche,

All the "limited information" that we have are coming from you. If you think we need more information, please present it. Otherwise, you are in a relationship while you are stringing along an ex-gf who is going through major troubles moving on from your breakup.

Conclusion based on info given: You suck. Ass.
Old 08-03-2007, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Hey, you asked. If you don't want to be called a doucebag, stop posting about your douchbaggy behavior.

[/ QUOTE ]

This should be added to the forum sticky.
Old 08-03-2007, 03:31 PM

Ironic that you like the advice given by some based on your limited info provided, but anyone who thinks you're a douche for cheating on your GF while stringing along an ex is making silly "global"(?) character statements.

Also, get over yourself. You didn't 'damage' this girl. Her reaction to the current situation is a result of her emotional make-up. Your OP reads like a thinly-veiled, "Yo, I rocked this girls world so hard she can't get over me! I broke her! [High five]"
Old 08-03-2007, 03:33 PM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost

If you dated her for three months, then you did not do this to her. If she honestly feels this way, then she was emotionally unbalanced before you two met. That, or she's just trying to make you feel bad. I know that's unlikely, given the reaction plus the weight gain, but it's possible for someone to chop off their own nose to spite their face.
Old 08-03-2007, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you guys are lame. you can't possibly judge three people that quickly based upon the very limited information in my OP.

after hearing all of this, i agree some of my actions have probably been douche-baggy in nature...but there is obviously more to a story such as this and you know absolutely nothing about my current relationship. making global character statements based upon such limited information is rather silly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure I can, I do it all the time. Let's review the facts:

1. You broke up with a girl (Nothing wrong here)

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay.

[ QUOTE ]
2. You keep boning said girl even though you broke up with her - Douchebaggery at it's finest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is a girl who has sex with a guy always portrayed as being victimized by him unless they get married or something? Don't females get accorded the mental status of adults too, just like guys? I don't remember OP saying he raped her. I'd go so far as to assume she was probably having a good time -- her continuous coming back for more implies as much.

[ QUOTE ]
3. You get a new gf but continue to bang old gf on the side. - More douche baggery

[/ QUOTE ]

Gonna go ahead and agree on this one.

[ QUOTE ]
4. You post on the internet asking for advice about your doche bag antics - Even more douche baggery

[/ QUOTE ]

Err...not relevant to issues of douchebaggery.

[ QUOTE ]
5. Other douche bag stuff you probably left out because even you are too embarrassed to admit it on the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could be, who knows. Probably been cool to her in ways we don't know, too.

Overall, agree he should stay away from this girl, but since it takes two to tango, think it's absurd that all the blame gets put on the dude. The girl, knowing the guy has a new girlfriend, has got some douchebagginess of her own going too, and plenty of responsibility for her own emotional state.

Two people, both using each other, and it looks like one is happier about it than the other. That's what you get for playing with fire. Unfortunate, but what could be expected?

1. Banging a guy who has a steady girlfriend is something that's supposed to lead to lasting happiness between you and this guy? I don't see how.
2. What kind of dude does this when he's got a girlfriend? Why would you want that kind of guy for a boyfriend yourself? Don't you think he'd do the same thing to you? Exactly how much respect from this guy do you think is coming your way? Has this EVER been a good idea?

Looks to me like you've got two screwballs and they deserve each other. If either one cries foul against the other, it's a joke.

The person I feel bad for is the girlfriend. The other two deserve each other.
Old 08-03-2007, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
for someone to chop off their own nose to spite their face.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey can you or someone else explain what this means, exactly?
I don't understand why someone would be mad at their face.

OP,

Even if she met someone else, her constant interaction with you could have been getting in the way of that, and made her feel like new-bf was a second choice.
Old 08-03-2007, 03:54 PM

Was I the only one who thought that this thread was going to be a thinly veiled brag about causing internal injuries due a large penis?
Old 08-03-2007, 04:31 PM

Okay guys and girls...so, which is it. Are women capable, independent mental equals of men or are they fragile incompetent beings incapable of making their own way in the world?

If they are capable, then she is responsible control her own actions and work toward her desired outcomes in this world. She certainly seemed to have no trouble stringing another guy along after they broke up (I presume in order to make OP jealous?).

If they aren't able to manage on their own...they should all be fired from their jobs and report to the nearest kitchen barefoot for their immediate impregnation.

Does anyone here honestly believe we would be having this discussion in this way if she had broken things off with him and keep getting some on the side?

They aren't that fragile, a little addicted to drama at times, but more than able to handle their own affairs (no pun intended). Sometimes there is a reason people are doing what they are doing, and if it wasn't with you...it would just be with someone else.